[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the kind of person that gets really anxious and worried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I'm the kind of person that gets really anxious and worried right before something big is happening, even if things are going perfectly. And right now, I'm really fucking worried.

I'm spending a month in Japan and leave Australia on Friday. It's currently Thursday morning which means I've got less than 24 hours left.

Now my problem is that I have no idea what the apartment number is or where to even find the key for the apartment that I'm staying at first. The two other hosts have been very helpful and responsive, so that's sorted out. But I messaged the first host yesterday and haven't heard anything from them. I messaged them once more through AirBnB, and then again through email. Nothing still. I've contacted AirBnB support and they said they'd get the host in touch with me.

What do I do if the host doesn't reply in time? The cancellation policy is set to strict by the host which means if I cancel now I don't get any of my money back. And if I have to find a hotel room to replace the apartment then that's going to fuck up my budget completely.
>>
where's your first host, Japan? what city? what dates? do you have any contacts?
>>
>>17810993
The first host is in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan.

I don't have any contact with anyone in Japan.
>>
>>17810993
>>17810996
Oh, and the dates are December 2nd, to December 12th.
>>
>>17810996
do you know the building address at least? usually hosts leave the keys at the concierge or front desk with a not saying "Mr. Anon from X country will be here to pick up the keys, please check his passport and record his arrival and departure date"

If going on faith is too much of a struggle for you, I may be able to spot you a friend or two in tokyo to at the very least translate for you via phone if you don't speak japanese. it's 4:30 am in Japan right now so I won't be able to ask around for a good 4 more hours, but if you do want some help let me know here
>>
>>17811001
Yeah, I know the address and what the building looks like.

If things don't work out soon, I would really appreciate the help you're offering. Thank you.
>>
>>17811006
you can write me here
[email protected]

so what brings you to japan for a whole month? do you speak japanese?
>>
>>17811023
Thanks.

I don't speak a word of Japanese, but I've always wanted to go to Japan. I recently finished my second year of university and really didn't like where my life was headed, and was starting to feel depressed. I had some money saved up and decided to finally spend a month travelling all over Japan, and then hopefully change things around when I'm back.
>>
>>17811032
a month is a lot of time, what parts of japan will you visit? do you have an itinerary or a list of cities you'll hit for sure?
>>
>>17811036
I've got two apartments booked in Tokyo, and one in Osaka. I've got a JR Pass so I'll be spending the day travelling and then come back to either of those two cities at the end of the day.

I've got an itinerary of places I want to visit within Tokyo and Osaka, and the cities/prefectures I've got set so far are: Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Nagoya, Fukui, Fukushima, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Sapporo. Basically, I'm going to spend the first third of the trip exploring as much as I can of the Eastern/Northern area, the second third exploring the Western/Southern area, and then the last third finishing off the Eastern/Northern area.
>>
Pro tip: use tinder
I was sightseeing and at afternoon dating in tokyo. Also the city is more about doing then seeing stuff so with someone it is way more fun. Japanse are super bad at english, i couldnt even order meals properly
>>
>>17811202
> japanese goes to america
> absolutely expected to speak English
> American goes to japan
> criticizes japanese people for speaking bad English
>>
>>17811202
Wouldn't it be kinda hard to get with someone over there if they don't speak English well/at all though?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.