[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to parenting classes in hopes of seeing my 7 mo son again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1295.jpg (50KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1295.jpg
50KB, 625x415px
Going to parenting classes in hopes of seeing my 7 mo son again. Educator always says next time we make a plan. apperantely I'm too fucked up to see him because I 'open up' to this stranger about pseudo depressing rants and cant say what I want to. Next Tuesday I go again I'm going to prove I'm ready with a good old fashioned speech.

What do I say to get the point across; I need to see my son?

What do I say to get the point across; I am a positive influence for him?

No I can't speak my mind because I hate this bitch that is all I will express, must be prepared beforehand.

I can't talk to his mother because they live in a fucking bubble, and I pop it by being a father not a whore.
>>
>>17810853
wew lad im sorry you have to go through this

just pretend to be a normie i guess
>>
>>17810853
First, why do you have to go to these classes?
>>
>>17811042
if i got it right his wife is "standing up against men" by raising his son with the money he's forced to give her, but they won't let him see his son as he's depressed, so he has to go to shitty classes to give explanations to some feminist
>>
>>17811042
Because I left her at the beginning of pregnancy, her position is fully justified. She contacted me again but any attempts I've made to reconnect are met with rejection as I'm 'moving too quickly'
>>
>>17811047
it usually goes like this
>wife becomes fat old hagh
>have to force yourself to look at her in the face let alone fuck her
>still power through life day after day
>one day fat old hagh decided its your fault she got fat and old and she wants you out but still wants your house and money
>the goverment rules that it is your fault your ugly wife got ugly and you have to pay more than you earn somehow or go to jail
>well at least it goes towards the kid, except t doesnt,
>old hag ends up dating a black guy who beats your son and does drugs and you have to battle uncl sam to save him
>>
>>17811156
have another kid with someone else it will drive her insane
>>
>>17811156
So let me get this straight they are making you take parenting classes because you actually want to see your son, and be apart of his life? That is just fucked up being that you are his father.

Anyway, you tell the "educator", the truth in a sense. You were young, did not know the mother well enough to tell you the truth regarding paternity if that is the case or along those lines, and that you have tried to already establish a connection with your child since finding out he is yours. Everyone also makes mistakes op and just because you did not support her does not mean you will not support your child, tell them that but you would like to have a decent co-parenting relationship but she has rejects the measures you have taken towards establishing such a relationship, and tell them she should also be attending these classes to understand the meaning of co-parenting communication and relations since she clearly is trying to choose being the only parent in the child's life and that is very immature.

>Don't tell them this but she was adult enough to fuck you so, now she needs to be an adult and allow you access to your son or attend those classes as well.

Tell the educator you are aware that children require responsibility and since you are his father you intend to be there for him. You tell the "educator" you are already missing time with him, and time is something you cannot get back. You tell them that you love your son even if you do not know him yet, and you are not going to abandon him.

>Pro-tip- I would go talk to a lawyer, retain one, and take her to court over this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.