[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a post on /r9k/ the other week about some things I�

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I made a post on /r9k/ the other week about some things I'm dealing with and feelings I've been having, and one anon linked me to a wikipedia article on Regression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_(psychology)

How do I know if this is what I have, and if I do have it, how do I deal with it?
>>
Psychology is a loose science. Most people probably get "fixed" simply because they believe that they have that problem and go through the steps that supposedly fixes it.
>>
>according to psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud

Freud is important from a historical perspective and his work still have an impact to this day. But that being said; psychoanalysis is a psudoscience that is not taken seriously by the broader field of psychology.

No one will ever diagnose you with regression (not even a psychoanalyst, he'll just pocket your money and let you ramble on about your parents).
>>
>>17810668
>>17810684
Then what is wrong with me?
>>
>>17810718
I don't know bro. You'll have to talk to a professional to find out.
>>
>>17810731
The only professional I know is my family counselor who I've known for a long time and our relationship feels personal to a point where it feels too awkward and embarassing to tell him about these specific things. The only other professional I know is my psychiatrist who gives me prozac who would just be disappointed and angry again and my mom and sister would probably be in the room anyway
>>
>>17810684
>what is psychodynamic therapy
>>
>>17810775
It's bullshit anon.
>>
>>17810806
What is?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.