[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk if my relationships coming to an end so I need some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Idk if my relationships coming to an end so I need some help if possible
>>
>>17809927

What's wrong OP?
>>
well. give us more info. How long have you been dating , how old are you all, why do you think its ending.
>>
>>17809934
>>17809935
To be honest I think it just might be me being self conscious about losing her. I love this girl to death and I'd do anything for her. We've been going out for a year and two months. Both been faithful to each other but recently things haven't really been too good. I understand a relationship isn't supposed to be argument free and all but recently we've been getting in to a lot of bad arguments where we both just end up verbally abusing each other and on her part she would basically be playing with my feelings by saying she's going to go cheat on me or that she doesn't love me etc. she pretty much has me at the Palm of her hand and uses that power against me atleast half the time we get in a bad argument
>>
>>17809947

In which case mate grow a spine and when she says she'll go and cheat on you just say "righto off you go"
>>
>>17809955
The thing is I know she wouldn't do it but desu humans are weird as fuck as a species so yeah I guess anything is possible
>>
>>17809947
I would never stay with someone who abuses me. I wouldnt even talk about how it makes me feel, people dont change on something like that, they may adjust themselves for a short time but they fall back into it.

I cant imagine being in an abusive relationship.
>>
>>17809958
Yeah she kinda knows my ins and outs. And I can't go with family or friends because I basically don't have any. She's always there for me when I need her but since the last argument we had I've been questioning if she truly loves me to this day. I know she has love for me but I don't know if she still loves me up to this day. And it's 2 AM. I can't sleep because my mind won't stop thinking about this shit
>>
>>17809927

Give yourself a break man, relationships are not supposed to be this much work, especially not after only a year together. You are abusing yourself by staying in this relationship if it costs you sleep and causes anxiety it is harming your health.

No loving, mature girlfriend would toss around phrases like "im going to cheat on you" or "i dont love you". Things said in anger are often what people really think, and if she resorts to that every time then it's clear how much she values you and your relationship.

If I were you I would be up front and just ask her what you want to know, if she says she loves you and wants to be with you then let her know you can't handle her saying hurtful things during a fight and to knock it off. But honestly I think this is a red flag to look out for, be very cautious with her, give it another year or two and you will be much deeper in her web and if she cheats on you then you will be much worse off then you are now. Try to be a good judge of character despite your feelings for her.
>>
>>17809993
Thanks
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.