[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all boyfriends just destined to eventually be less attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Are all boyfriends just destined to eventually be less attracted to their girlfriends? To want to have sex with other, newer girls, more than their girlfriend?

I have a psych class and the professor was talking about how eventually people, especially men, become habituated to their significant others. and that's why people cheat and have wondering eyes or just stop having sex.

I'm very terrified that someday my boyfriend will become bored of me and we will never have sex, and he will cheat, or leave me, or just be dissatisfied for the rest of his life.
>>
Check out the subreddit redpillwomen
Looks weird at first but they have some pretty good relationship tips
>>
>>17809817
It is normal to eventually become habituated to your SO, yes.
This doesn't mean that there's nothing you can do about it or that he'll end up cheating or being dissatisfied.

Keep yourself attractive. Be in shape, take care of your hair and your skin, shave. Don't be too much of a sloth around him - even if you're alone at home with him, put some effort into what you are wearing. Put effort into the way you look when you go out together.
Keep your sex life interesting. Put out. Please him. Be open.
Keep your relationship interesting. Take care of him. Do fun stuff together. Communicate and talk to each other.
>>
nice projection there from the prof
no obviously not, otherwise everyone would cheat
which is not the case
>>
You have nothing to worry about as long as you keep putting out and stay somewhat attractive. Eye wandering is pretty standard and you should try not get upset because it's borderline meaningless for a guy. Plus if you give good head regularly no man would be unsatisfied sexually
>>
>>17809817

What you said applies to everyone not just men, but no not everyone feels that way eventually, a lot of people are loyal and honest.

My last relationship was over 3 years and it was her that ended up doing shady shit that caused us to split, so the wandering eyes came from her end.

I do think however that thinking about others is normal, but doing anything or taking any steps towards making those thoughts a reality puts your in the cheater category.
>>
>>17809817
They become less attracted to you physically, yes. It is just male biology: to spread our genes to as many women as possible. If we stay with a woman for too long, our body starts to not view them as sexily because that is our biological imperative. It is also because as the relationship gets older, we become use to your presence. A new GF/BF is always super erotic/sexy whereas an older one is not so much.

Emotionally: no. We still love our GFs. They still went through alot with us. No, just because we find other women attractive does not mean we desire them over you AS LONG AS YOU COMMIT TO THE RELATIONSHIP.

Just because we find another woman attractive does not mean we cheat. Many men cheat because their gf/wives are not satisfying them emotionally. Yes, men have emotions. Emotions are more crucial to the survivial of the relationship as time goes on.
>>
I am what you call habitual with my girlfriend after living together with her for a good year now, meaning I am around her a lot as I work from home and she studies from home and I love it.

Dynamics change of course as a result of being around that person all the time, so it's not like I am being passionate 24/7 and trying to suck her face off all the time like when we were living apart but I wouldn't change it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.