[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR: just found out that my husband cheated on me before our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

TL;DR: just found out that my husband cheated on me before our wedding

/adv/, it's my first time posting here. I've been married to this man for 4 years now, and it's easy to say that he's the person I've loved the most in my whole life. We've dated for 2 years before getting married, and it was always great, we were (are, I don't know) great together

Today we had this meet up with some friends of ours to celebrate a little something. My husband drank a bit to much and fell asleep early. In the end it was just me and this friend of his, who was very much drunk. We were talking about all sort of things, and he started babbling about my husband's bachelor party, and he let out that my husband fucked some girls that day.

He was so drunk and laughing, but I guess he realized he messes up and started stuttering. I pressed him and he said he didn't know anything and left.
I was sad and infuriated and woke up my husband to talk about this shit. We had a huge fight and he admitted. He fucked three girls that night, just before our marriage, and he never told because he was afraid it would ruin everything.

He apologized, said he was drunk, that they pressured him into it...

I just don't know what to do. I love him, I wanted to have children with him, build a family together. I just can't believe this happened. I'm staying at a friend's house right now, and I've never seen he cry that much. I do believe that he regrets it, but I don't think I can ever trust him again...

The other problem is that he's unemployed at the moment. I'm a doctor and I make more than enough money so he mostly did the house chores while looking for another job. I want him to fuck himself but still I worry about how he'll manage on his on

Any advice is welcome
>>
File: 1479932849916.jpg (1MB, 1192x1611px) Image search: [Google]
1479932849916.jpg
1MB, 1192x1611px
>>17809185
KEKED
>>
>>17809190
Is that all you have to say?
>>
>>17809185
You know the drill
Poison in coffee cup then cover it up
>>
File: 1465763521681.jpg (93KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1465763521681.jpg
93KB, 1024x576px
>>17809198
Good job getting used for 4 years

>implying he's only fucked these 3
>>
Man, fuck life. I want to be a house hubby.
>>
>>17809185

dude, cheaters lmao

but seriously. lets break this down

>he said he was pressured and drunk

forgiving him is saying that its okay for him to cheat anytime as long as hes pressured or drunk. if thats an 'excuse' then hes saying 'I LITERALLY CANNOT CONTROL MYSELF WHEN DRUNK'. and if he doesnt deserved to be punished for that, then he can do it again and again. think logically here.

>he regrets it

does he regret it? or does he regret getting caught. sure probably both. btu the REAL issue is he regrets getting caught. thats what made him upset. in 4 years he didnt show guilt until now.

also

>drunk and pressured

THREE times? thats not a thing.
>>
>>17809226

you apparently have to be beautiful enough that three women would proposition you in one night
>>
>>17809185
Did you have ANY inkling of this kind of behavior when you were dating/married??

This is my fucking nightmare. And that I'll have NO indication...
>>
>three times
>I-I was pressured

yeah he is a cheater, leave that loser anonette
>>
>>17809185
Divorce the loser before you bring kids into your shitty, non-trusting relationship.
It will never be the same.
Did he ever intend to tell you?
It wasn't even him, it was his stupid friend who couldn't even COVER for him, like the idiot he is.

Yeah, divorce and alimony rape him. Enjoy your free financial ride through life due to the fact he can't keep his dick in his pants.

Unless he's hot, in which case you'll forgive him, because you're a cuckold (female version).
>>
>>17809356
As well as that, he's probably cheater on you IN your marriage, but his non-too-clever loser friends obviously don't know.
He's had no problem lying to you for 4 years.

That's half a decade man. He isn't guilty at all, just that he got caught.
And even if he didn't fuck anybody else (or says he didn't) you would never know and you can't trust him due to the fact that he lied to you so easily for 4 years.

Also, "pressured" into it? What kind of man is pressured into fucking 3 women? If his friends made him do it, then that makes it worse. A man is as good as the company he keeps, after all (a woman too).
>>
>he coated some sluts' insides 4 years ago
>this is apparently enough to destroy a marriage with the person you were planning to spend the rest of your life with
So glad I never fell for the relationship meme.
>>
>>17809356
>>17809366
Me again,
I assume you're still in your 20's.
Move on quickly - you've already wasted the best years of your life on somebody who obviously doesn't give a shit about your feelings. You'll never ever get what remains of your youth back.
>>
Just make sure you let him know who told you for the lulz
>>
>>17809368
>cheating while engaged

Come on, marriage means fidelity. He agreed to the "marriage" contract which means life long fidelity and he broke it thus should get a divorce.
At least OP is a chick so she can rekt him financially.
>>
>>17809370
Youth is overrated.
>>
>>17809368
the fact this is your reaction/thought process means you're 100% right in avoiding monogamous relationships. Forreal, as long as you're upfront with people, continue on.
>>
>>17809375
If she's a doctor and he's unemployed not even being a woman will save her from alimony.
>>
>>17809378
Not for women. Men maybe.
>>
>>17809381
We'll see.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.