[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend got kicked out if his parents house. He just turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1477365986739.jpg (114KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
1477365986739.jpg
114KB, 700x467px
My best friend got kicked out if his parents house. He just turned 20, has no (running) car and no job.

He's currently staying with me in my apartment.

How can he get back on his feet? I don't have the money to lend him, and while he is steady looking for a job, he's had no luck.

Can he apply for welfare or food stamps or any of that shit? I don't want to kick him out, he has no where else to go, but I want him to contribute to my household quickly.
>>
Go kill his parents, then he can move back into the house.
>>
Tell him to suicide
>>
Uhm. Where are you? You realize that these laws can vary wildly depending on what city/county/state/country your in right?
>>
>>17809095
Louisianafag here.
>>
Make him do a bunch of shit around the house

Make him get any job

Ur a good friend
>>
>>17809010
he should be able to get food stamps. when they ask him, he should be truthful and say he has no place to live and is just squatting with you, the bigger sob story the better.

expect food stamps and medicaid. thats about it. He can go to healthcare.gov and request medicaid.

Also. working at Pizza whatever for 7.75 is going to be better than nothing. Encourage him there is no shame in working fast food.
>>
>>17809010
>Can he apply for welfare or food stamps or any of that shit
not if he's white. I was straight up homeless living in a car and they wouldn't help me. he's gonna have to get a job, any job. then he's gonna have to use that job, just grin and bear it for like a year, to get a better job.

just like everyone else the government forgot.
>>
>>17809186
He makes about 180 a month from being in the National Guard. Which should count as income, which should allow for him to get EBT.
>>
>>17809186
>not if he's white
Wait seriously?
>>
>>17809407
No.
Depends on location. I had food stamps when both my roommate and I had jobs, but I said I paid for all the food, which I did at the time. I'm white. Anon is just like every anon on 4chan, racist and stupid.
>>
>>17809010
Is that picture real?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.