[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a tall enough bridge to kill someone if they jump off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: glencedarbridge1.jpg (54KB, 584x437px) Image search: [Google]
glencedarbridge1.jpg
54KB, 584x437px
Is this a tall enough bridge to kill someone if they jump off?

Asking for a friend obv
>>
pls
>>
Dont kill urself
>>
no. You'd seriously hurt yourself though
>>
If you jump head first, yes.
>>
>>17808867
>>17808863
That sucks
>>
>>17808829
Unsure. At that height very unsure. It can happen as well that you just break some bones ... or your lower spine and are bed bound the rest of your life.
>>
>>17808829
Under the right circumstances, possibly. See >>17808867

Some guy just recently jumped off a 12 story building trying to commit suicide... he lived.
>>
>>17808919
discouraging
>>
>>17808829
Heres a true story of what happened to a friend of mine when he was a kid.

>10 years old.
>His mother was terminally ill.
>Finally passed one day
>He was understandably devastated
>Tells dad he is going for a walk in the nature reserve behind his house to think
>Go down path alone
>Finds an older teenage girl hanging from a tree
>She'd suicided the night before.

Not just fucked up his day but his life, he has huge anxiety problems still 15 years later.

Why fuck up someones day and life when they just want to walk in the park?
>>
File: 1480456410922.jpg (155KB, 450x425px) Image search: [Google]
1480456410922.jpg
155KB, 450x425px
>>17808936

Was she cute?
>>
>>17808936
this bridge has hardly anyone around, ever.
if i truly wanted to fuck someones day i'd go jump in front of a train
>>
>>17808942
No, she was like 10 hours dead and bloated.

>>17808948
Someone will find you, probably an old lady walking her dog or little kids playing.
>>
>>17808936
Pathetic weakling.
>>
>>17808958
That's nasty then
>>
If you really want to talk yourself out of suicide, just think about how bad life will be if you survive it.
>>
Yes. Make sure you do a flip OP
>>
Looks talk enough. Give it a shot
>>
>>17809846
Tall*

And I forgot to mention that you'll need to go head first for it to work
>>
>>17808829
nope, you'll break your legs and possibly some ribs. people jump off the golden gate and don't die dude. don't do something dumb.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.