[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My friend and I are in grad school >Friend meets guy at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: (PNG Image, 720 × 480 pixels).png (41KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
(PNG Image, 720 × 480 pixels).png
41KB, 720x480px
>My friend and I are in grad school
>Friend meets guy at a bar, he lives about an hour away
>They exchange phone numbers and text constantly for two months
>Friend drives an hour away to go on a date with the guy
>Doesn't sleep with him and constantly talked about how she has him hooked now
>Constantly talks about how many girls this guy can get, and how special it makes her feel knowing he likes her

That date was a month ago and they haven't stopped constantly texting, but something just seems off.

>He has had multiple occasions to drive an hour out here to meet up with her. Our grad school is the same has his undergrad, you'd think he'd want to come meet up with her for a football game
>Hasn't made any effort to actually see her again
>He hasn't added her on facebook

They are suppose to meet up for a day after finals before she flys back home. She is probably going to sleep with him, and I just get the feeling she is going to get pumped and dumped.

Should I prepare for a long crying phone call?
>>
>>17808762

>Should I prepare for a long crying phone call?

Nah, just don't pick up the phone. "Yeah, my battery died...".

Lie. Lie to preserve your friendship with a fool.
>>
File: 1392195556390.gif (3MB, 320x291px) Image search: [Google]
1392195556390.gif
3MB, 320x291px
>>17808762

>Should I prepare for a long crying phone call?

Fucked up kids grow up to be fucked up adults. This generation is plagued with intimacy issues. I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that your friend's dad was shitty to her growing up.

Its obvious that your friend, for whatever reason, is attracted to douche bags. This is who she is. She was deprived of a positive male role model growing up so now she spends all her energy seeking the approval of the only kind of man she knows how to interact with; assholes.

If you care about your friend, be there for her when this all goes to shit and do your best to pull the wool out from her eyes just one peak at a time. She's a broken girl with a broken sense of intimacy. You can't expect too much from her.
>>
>>17808779

I'm not saying what I think to her, I've long learned that things like this are best when you let them play themselves out.

What I meant was should I prepare for a long crying phone call when she finds out she got pumped and dumped?
>>
>>17808786
Yea
But did you really need to ask that
What really compelled you to post this
>>
>>17808789

Is this the acts of a guy who is serious and I'm just dumb because being a girl I don't know much about what goes on is a guys head.
>>
>talmed about how she has him hooker now
>Constantly talks about how many girls this guy can get

She deserves to get pumped and dumped
>>
OP how much are you projecting your own experiences onto your friend?
>>
pumped and dumped
>>
OP you should tell her for the lols
>>
>>17808782

Basically this, your friend thinks she is playing top level game blue balling him, but shes just a side chick
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.