[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>quiet qt in class >have short conversation with her neat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 45f.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
45f.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>quiet qt in class
>have short conversation with her neat beginning of year
>just introducing ourselves, oh hey what's up, are you going to this event blah blah blah
>don't talk for a bit
>go to sit down next to her in class
>before I even open my mouth to say "hey what's up?" she moves one chair away from me
>don't say anything to her, think maybe the computer she was at wasn't working or something, whatever I'll have another chance to talk to her
>some other dude comes and sits between us and uses computer
>end of the year, haven't talked to her since despite wanting to because weirded out

what the fuck did I do

I'm not fat, I don't smell like shit, I'm not model quality but I also don't think I'm Rocky fuckin' Dennis ugly

is it even worth trying to get to know her now or no
>>
pls help me /adv/ I'm ever so depressed
>>
She made a bitch move, but if too much time has passed you blew it.
>>
that bitch doesn't deserve your attention, op
>>
>>17808737
I think you're overthinking it. Different women have different tastes and will thus have different responds. To them it's fine because it's what they know. You shouldn't let it bog you down so much, you didn't say you had any interest in her either.
>>
>>17809413
but she seems so sweet besides that

>>17809423
i'm not sure what you mean by this
>>
Maybe the seat was warm and it grossed her out or something? Some people are bothered by that sort of thing. And did she even notice you? I think it's somewhat presumptuous to assume she did, especially if you've only talked once a while ago.

And how does her moving ONE seat away from you stop you from talking to her? You could have still said hi
>>
>>17809568
I know, I'm spergy as fuck. I was literally thinking of something to say when this other dude came and sat down between us.
>>
>>17809590
From what you've said, this really is a case where you just missed your chance because you didn't say anything. It's highly unlikely she acted maliciously, unless you're an absolute aspie or a complete bitch, no one would move away like that. If she was purposely avoiding you, she wouldn't have moved just one seat away.
>>
It's just the fact girls or just anyone in general have tastes. Like for example my friend she doesn't like body hair on a guy, if a guy came up to her and wasn't a 10/10 she's obviously gonna ignore him if he tries to make a convo. Girls aren't dumb they know mindless small talk is a attempt to get to know them more. You probably have a feature she's not into or something. Like I'm attracted to black girls and if one came up to me and flirted id turn her down even if she was fit and smelled good like you said you were.
>>
>>17809614
How is this even relevant?
>>
>>17809607
>this really is a case where you just missed your chance because you didn't say anything

like I missed my chance forever?

>>17809614
but like, she didn't even let me speak
>>
>>17809627
>>17809627
>like I missed my chance forever?
No, of course not. It's like like >>17809609 where she's clearly not into you. She just doesn't know you well, and she really can't be expected to since you've only ever had one conversation a while a go in the past. You can still try to make conversation with her if an opportunity arises so that you can make an impression and become someone she knows
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.