[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have summer fling with qt whose a year younger than me before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1129.jpg (59KB, 407x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1129.jpg
59KB, 407x300px
>have summer fling with qt whose a year younger than me before I move away for uni
>make it clear that it's a fling
>start acting like a couple, both fall in love
>lots of red flags - self harms, has a scary psycho ex, vomits/doesn't always shower
>leave for uni anyway, she has breakdown, is on suicide watch,vomits/screams/doesn't go to school for like a week
>spend first few weeks of uni racked with guilt, spend two weeks in bed sick with worry, stop taking care of self
>visit home on like the third or fourth weekend, because I was on the verge of suicide unless I did something decisive
>buy her roses, tell her I love her and that I'm sorry
>says she's up for sleeping with me still but she has an emotional block up and she's worried she'd end up hurting me and that she felt like I liked her more than she did me

What went wrong? What did she mean by this?
>>
*bump*
>>
little help?
>>
*bump again*
Am I a bad person? Should I be ashamed?
>>
I mean, everything about this is terrible and you really should just stop talking to her and move on because she is just using suicide as an excuse to guilt fuck you.

But I don't think you're likely going to listen to me.

It's like watching a man in a raft approaching a certain death waterfall. You're pointing and yelling at him of the danger but he just can't see the waterfall end.
>>
>>17808862
But what did she mean? How can you go from being suicidally obsessed with someone to turning them down on less than a month?
>>
>>17808614
haha you both sound pretty fucked up anon

you were probably her personal therapist, maybe she can look after herself better than you think

you said it was a fling, she sounds like she's moved on
maybe you should as well, you haven't done anything wrong
>>
>>17808908
It's easy, you just gotta be batshit.
>>
>>17808990
I find this hard to believe (the idea that she's not as fragile as I think), considering she's suicidal and a self harmer and shit. Why doesn't she love me anymore? What does she most likely think of me by this point?
>>
>>17808997
Basically this.

Source: I'm batshit.
>>
I just want her to come back to me :(
>>
>>17809001
Just move the fuck on. It'll take awhile to scrub the guilt away but it just isn't worth trying to be with her or whatever. Gone through this bullshit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.