[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend of a year broke up with me yesterday. Everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1410374753967.jpg (81KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
1410374753967.jpg
81KB, 800x531px
My girlfriend of a year broke up with me yesterday.

Everything was beautiful. We got along, we always had fun, we had hopes and dreams. Everything. We were perfect and everyone around us thought so too. Then she just started crying and told me that we weren't going to work that she has been unhappy for a month and thought it would go away but it wouldnt. She couldnt take it anymore and broke up with me. She never let me know anything was wrong, she never let me know anything. She says shes taking a break to step back from it all and see what was making her unhappy. To see what she wants from life.

What can I do? She's all I ever wanted...its never hurt this bad.
>>
eh. just give her space. obviously she is going through something. say that if she does want to talk, you can talk. but otherwise don't initiate any contact with her.
>>
>>17808551
When we were breaking up, and I was asking her why she just said we werent good together and that our differences wouldnt work. But then she talked about getting back together in the future, but she wouldnt know if she could or not.
>>
I assume you're in your earlier twenties at the latest. Just move on man, people under 25 are unstable wrecks, there is no point trying commit while you're this young.
>>
>>17808570
I'm 22.
>>
I know it hurts man, but the only thing that will ease the suffering is seeing other women

she's gone man. also, it's a good time to learn from your mistakes. were you being too needy/controlling in the last few months? boring perhaps? girls are known for falling out of love much easier than guys.
>>
>>17808663
I think i was just very controllign and unsupportive of her. I didn't mean to be.
>>
I'm just coming out of almost exactly the same situation, OP. I know how bad it feels right now. I know that you must feel lied to, or betrayed, and lonely. I know because I went through all this shit too.

I can swear to you though, that it does get better. Every single day you inch a little closer to being happy again.

You have to realize a few things, though.
1. She's gone. This is the hardest part, but it's necessary. Accept that she's gone, and allow yourself to feel the pain.
2. Step back and look at how fuckin young you are. The love of your life hasn't even come along yet.
3. You cannot control her actions. You offered her the world, but it's meaningless if she won't accept it. That's on her, not you.
4. Go out and be with your friends and family as often as you can. You aren't alone in this. You never are.

I know it hurts, man. I was right where you are standing, 6 months ago. It will pass, just like all pain does.
>>
>>17808725
Thank you for this. So much.
>>
>>17808725
And another thing: I'm religious. I don't know if you are, but I'm gonna tell you this anyway because you should hear it.

God never hurts his children for the sole purpose of hurting. This is happening because you needed to make room for someone better to come along.
>>
>>17808733
Please pray for me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.