[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom caught my 13 year old little brother having sex with his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1474203949023.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474203949023.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
My mom caught my 13 year old little brother having sex with his 12 year old girlfriend.

She is super pissed at him and has grounded him for a month then called her parents and got her in trouble. She wanted me to talk to him about this since I'm a guy and our dad is not around. Instead of scolding him I told him good job but he should be safe and explained safe sex to him and explained the consequences of his actions and how it could ruin his life. He seemed to really take it to heart and admitted that he didn't use a condom but it was his first time and he didn't get to finish. I took him to the store to buy condoms behind our mom's back and told him to keep it a secret and he was grateful.

I spoke to my girlfriend about it and she said I shouldn't be encouraging kids to have sex but the way I see it that ship has sailed so I might as well teach him to be safe. Did I do the right thing?
>>
>>17808532
>Did I do the right thing?

i think you did. at the end of the day, he is likely going to be fucking again soon anyway, he will just be more careful next time. good thing you told him about safe sex, he sounded clueless
>>
>>17808532
Kids are naturally sexual, especially so in our modern society. Which is part of why it's such a joke when parents react as your mom did here. Moreover, 13/12 isn't considered a child, but rather the beginning of adulthood, at least as far as girls are concerned, in other cultures and the world over, historically.

That said, you probably coached your bro as best as he needs. Just make sure too that he understands that sex is for love when you're an adult, or he may become some sexed out freak when he gets older. Purely speculation though, he's still just a kid in a crazy world at this point. No concerns here.
>>
Normally I'd think this is okay but 12 is way too young. They need to be taught not to do it not setting them up to fuck a lot more
>>
>>17808532
>father not in the picture
>having sex at 13 with a 12 year old

Don't even bother, you'll be an uncle of a retard baby before trump finishes his first term.

And then the cycle will continue.
>>
>did i do the right thing
it's not black and white. you did good in telling him about safe sex. you did bad by saying "good job" and encouraging it.
teaching them about safe sex isn't encouragement, so it's good. but telling him he did a good job is literally encouraging him.

>>17808560
>kids are naturally sexual
>13/12 isn't considered a child, but rather the beginning of adulthood as far as girls are concerned
>in other cultures and the world over, historically

this pedophile has done his research. however, society conditioning kids to be sexual (see: your comment on "especially so in our modern society"), does not equal nature.

just because it was culturally acceptable doesn't mean it was right. it was also culturally acceptable to murder women because people accused them of being witches. it was also culturally acceptable to have slaves.
>>
>>17808532
Yeah, I think you did what you could. Your mom can be the one to tell him to wait. Since he has already got a taste of it though it will be hard to get him from continuing to do it. So you did the right thing by helping him protect himself at least. That is pretty damn young though.
>>
>>17808532
Seems like the right thing to me. As you say, that ship has sailed, may as well be clever about it, I'd say you've saved the poor bugger from having a kid at 14 because noone taught him the right way.
>>
>>17808532
You did everything right. He's clearly interested in sex already and will get some later whether you or your mom "allow" it or not; better make sure that it's safe. Hope you made clear that it's not just about babies but also about STDs.

>>17808592
Why wouldn't it "be right" for kids with sexual urges to do something about these, assuming they understand the dangers and do it with other consenting kids? There are no downsides with safe sex if it happens voluntary.
>>
>>17808592
>just because it was culturally accepted doesn't mean it was right
>right

There are no direct evolutionary instincts for you to burn witches.
They are evolutionary instincts to mate at younger ages with young partners.
For you to argue the rightness of practices in ages and cultures you have not lived, is pointless. I merely stated facts that can point to instances such as described by OP happening, because by these facts, such happenings are normal.

Couple this with subliminal (and outright) hyper sex-fixation conditioning in movies and our culture at large, it's a wonder we aren't all fucking in the streets.
>>
They're rather young to be having sex but I think you did the right thing. Scolding him might not have stopped him from trying it again later and this way he at least knows better. Especially if he was clueless enough to fuck without a condom. Wouldn't have told him he did a good job though. Deciding to stick your dick in a girl when you clearly don't even have proper knowledge of sex and its consequences isn't something that deserves praise. Doesn't sound like you actively encouraged him to have sex again though, so you should be good.
>>
>>17808532
Teaching him safe sex was a good move, good job on that.

But did you also cover a lesson on consent and laws concerning minors having sex? There's still a chance he can get into some kinda trouble for messing around with minors despite still being a minor himself, and if he's lucky enough to hook up with some cougar he could really fuck up her life. Those are some important consequences he should know about.

And it's really important for a young boy to start learning when no means no. One of my worst memories from when I was like 14 was experiencing a female friend of mine sobbing and confessing she did sexual stuff with my brother. Dunno how far it went, probably was just groping and making out, but she was really cut up over it. I'm pretty sure she wasn't actually raped, but I kinda got the impression that my brother might've been horny and coerced her a bit when she wasn't 100% ready for it. Your bro should know how much it hurts a girl to badger them when they're not totally ready.
>>
>>17808639
Pretty sure OP was praising his ability to get a girl to have sex with him not how he did it.
>>
OP here. I told him good job because I didn't want to demonize the subject matter and make it seem like he was wrong or bad to do it. When you say or allude that things are off-limits, it makes people want to do it more and ignore you because you're making them feel like a piece of shit so why would they listen to you?

By making it clear I didn't think he did was bad and that I'm on his, the subject matter isn't romanticized and he's more willing to listen to my actual proper advice. At least that's how I see it, if I was age and people around me told me what I was doing was bad and at the same time trying to tell me what to do I would ignore them completely and do what I want.
>>
>>17808714
That's very sound reasoning, I agree with you completely OP.
>>
>>17808592
I agree with this one, OP.

>>17808714
I get what you mean, but try not to make it sound like it was less than what it really was.
Also, the girl is still halfway there in her body development department, your bro has barely started to get some testosterone in his system. Tell him to hold those horses as it'll be much more interesting when they are older.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.