[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl that I really like just told me we were going too fast.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 4644.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
4644.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
A girl that I really like just told me we were going too fast. I don't think we're going to meet again.

I feel like shit, the worst I've ever felt. Losing my income, my apartment and trust/respect from my peers all at the same time felt better than this.

I don't know what the fuck to do. What can I do to get through this?

Right now I'm clutching my face with one hand because we were making out just one hour ago. Fucking pathetic.

>pic not related
>>
>I don't think we're going to meet again.
just wait and see what happens, faggot
>>
>>17808413
She cited that there was a lack of chemistry, and I think I opened up too much.

I feel fucked.

But you're probably right.
>>
Fuck I need more advice. Sorry.
>>
I realized what I have to do on my own.

And I remember that I thought this some days ago: That even if this ended it would have been great.

I just have to learn here and move on.

It ain't so bad, just got to say that we didn't click to my friends who know about her.

Fuck.
>>
The lesson here is probably that I went in too fast and was too available.

So therefore I should keep playing fucking games with girls that I meet.

I just want to love someone. And that just means that I'm not ready for it. I need someone but if I need someone I should work on myself and not try to get someone.

>tfw can't sage and I just need to write shit
>>
File: 1476834309729.jpg (47KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
1476834309729.jpg
47KB, 480x365px
>>17808407

>this is the worst ive ever felt

oh boy does life have a lot more in store for you?
>>
>>17808628
Yeah, I feel better now. I was just paralyzed for an hour after she left.

But in truth, I feel pretty hardened though perhaps not in regards to relationships since I've been the rejecter before. And the people who have been rejecting me I've barely known.
>>
I'm going to end my own thread.

I'm like Butters right now, this is the kind of thing that make life worth living, an experience like this is better than any insight from a movie or book.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=71gN8RQYTYU

We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard.

Fuck me and you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.