/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over the short man inferiority complex? Like I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1433.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
How do I get over the short man inferiority complex?

Like I get that all my problems are my own fault and all, but I hate knowing I'm a lesser human being by default and that there's nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>17808200

if lesser means anything other than 'shorter' in your definition, than its not a 'complex' its reality.

so which is it, do you have a complex, or is this the reality?
>>
>>17808200
Look into spirtuality and train in a martial art. It works for me most of the time, but the thoughts still come...but less and less each passing year though. Used to be worse back then, but at least I've gotten enough charisma to fuck some girls silly

T. 5"5' 26 year old.
>>
>>17808222
Are big dogs better than tiny dogs?

>>17808227
I'm an atheist buddhist (not to be a special snowflake, it just happened that there's a name for the kind of set-up I had in mind in the first place), and I'm not interested in women or sex in any way at all. I just hate being small and that all other men know I'm not worth shit because I'm small.
>>
>>17808251

depends what you want a dog for. i live in the city, have a nice sized apartment but its still an apartment. my tiny dog is better for that. big dogs are more of a hassle.

but humans arent dogs. its the worst metaphor ever. most girls have tiny dogs instead of big ones. so unless ur a faggot, your metaphor says short is better.

what really matters is context.

most girls like guys taller than them. there are a lot more short girls than short guys. im 5'6" and date fine cuz there's plenty of girls that are 5'6" and shorter.
>>
>>17808286
Virtually all women fucking WORSHIP tall men. Being tall for a male is what being young is for a female. Everyone's into it though nobody admits it.

I don't even like women. Keira Knightley and Emma Watson could show up in my house with weed and rosé and demand a threesome and I'd rather just sit on the couch and watch ghibli films.

It's the total lack of respect from men that gets to me. That first glance of "oh, a chew toy" that never leaves.
>>
>>17808251
>Are big dogs better than tiny dogs?

Dog =/= humans ???
>>
>>17808324

and yet short guys still get dates with attractive women.

and older women still get dates too. just cuz a trait is preferable does not make it even close to the end all.

i met a girl at a party once. she was there with a guy. a really tall guy. he was pretty attractive too not gonna lie.

at the next party he wasn't there. when asked why 'hes nice but too tall'

three months later shes still my girlfriend.

i didn't know about the tall meme until 4chan. i just always dated girls my height or shorter. just like everyone else.

im sure you'll chime in claiming that women only date guys over 6 feet tall, but you cant argue with proof mate.
>>
>>17808346
I don't like women. I like not being regarded as a chew toy.
>>
>>17808352

well my dick does, so...
>>
>>17808352
>regarded as a chew toy.

Nigguh, are you an actual dog? Because if you are, you have to let us know about that shit. We need to know about sentient dogs.
>>
>>17808392
Unfortunately, no.

Also, why'd you figure it was a DOG chew toy? They have chew toys for teething babies, too.
>>
>>17808410

... are you a pedophile?
>>
>>17808410

>whats better big dogs or little dogs?
>im tired of being a chew toy
>WHY WOULD CHEW TOY HAVE TO BE ABOUT DOGS?
>>
>>17808437
No, and I question your line of thought.

Gotta sleep tho, pills are kicking in.
>>
>>17808444

>im tired of being a chew toy
>for babies

its a pretty simple line of thought anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.