[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I break up with my girlfriend, /adv/. 26, first relationship,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1325535623300.png (80KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
1325535623300.png
80KB, 300x307px
How do I break up with my girlfriend, /adv/. 26, first relationship, first sex, been dating about 8 months. I love her.The problem is she doesn't trust me at all. She thinks that I was never interested in the first place because she had to make the first move but that's because I'm was a 26 year old virgin who didn't think that anyone would be interested. She thinks I do things to intentionally make her "overthink", either about me not wanting to be with her or her other delusion that I'm a closested gay dude. Her evidence for this is that she never catches me looking at other women.

I don't want to do this but we're constantly fighting and I'm not having fun in this relationship anymore. I'm always worried about the next thing that's going to set off an argument. Is there any way to fix this or is this just going to end? If so, how do I tell someone that I love that we can't be together?
>>
>>17807723

Do you live together?
>>
>>17807723
breaking up is never easy anon. You just have to be up front and face her. She is going to cry and beg for you back. Just try and remember why you are breaking up and ignore her and you might succeed.
>>
>>17807723
Does she know you are inexperienced? Does she know any of those things?
Have you been open with her?
>>
>>17807723
Dude I've been in your shoes except the breakup dragged out to over a year. Abort mission NOW.
>>
Instead of hitting the panic button nigga just talk to her tell her your problems and ask what can be done to solve them

If she cant answer then you can hit the button
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.