[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A chick I thought is into me asked what shampoo do I use. I told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1478390727066.jpg (258KB, 1000x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1478390727066.jpg
258KB, 1000x1406px
A chick I thought is into me asked what shampoo do I use. I told her and asked why (thinking she would compliment me in my hair which is usually my best asset), and she said it's because I have dandruff.
I'm generally well groomed and very careful with my looks so I kinda took it personally and got a bit mad.

Is it just something I forget about? We get along fine, as I said I think she's into me, and I know she's blunt with everyone, but it never actually happened to me.
Do I just take it as it us and move on? I haven't even noticed I have dandruff and I comb each morning before heading out.
Does it mean she actually likes me and noticed every flipping detail?
She's a petite tomboy with a round arse, I wanna be with her.
>>
Bump, come on, it can't be that nobody has any insight.
>>
>>17807525
Uh, what an oddly blunt thing for a woman to say...
Well, it's not like she did it to offend.
I'd say to look over it for now, nobody's perfect.
>>
>>17807525
I don't understand.

Are you saying she said that about herself and wanted to use your shampoo because she noticed you had dandruff too?
>>
>>17808433
>hey anon, what shampoo are you using?
>why do you ask?
>because you have dandruff
>it's a never ending battle
>doesn't look good, use this and this shampoo, it's really good for X and Y reasons, I also use it blah blah

This was pretty much how the smalltalk went and I thought it was rude/awfully blunt for her to say it like that. I mean I never commented on an awkward situation of bad breath or anything like that, god damn it.
I got mad that she couldn't just mind her own fucking business. I just wondering what was it? As far as I'm aware she's a bit older than me and forever single. Gee wizz I wonder why...
>>
Awwwww, noooOooooooo!

Did someone tell widdul opee a TROOF? How dARE tHEY!!???

Man the fuck up, nancy. You should thank anyone that willing to be honest with your sorry ass when it's likely everyone can already see how ready you are to crumple under the weight of the slightest hint of less than desirable truth.
>>
>>17808508
Who hurt you today anon?
>>
>>17808433

This level of retard
>>
>>17808493
i think she was just trying to be nice and didnt realize it would offend you. honestly, people should be more like this with their friends but its not a norm in our society so its weird when people do it. in ancient greece, people would criticize their friends.
>>
>>17808509
(shhhhh i'm badcop'n. Op needs to be handled roughly and toughen up if a girl calling out his dandruff upset him enough to post in confusion on 4chan)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.