[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend recently told me she fantasizes about having 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-4920681753363325205.jpg (918KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4920681753363325205.jpg
918KB, 1440x2560px
My girlfriend recently told me she fantasizes about having 10 dicks at once but she isnt ready yet. This makes me feel awful and I feel like im not enough or im gonna get cheated on or something. Should I feel this way?
>>
Yeah it is, maybe she won't cheat on you and is just being honest. But fuck, keep an eye on that.
>>
>>17807490
>she isnt ready yet
then you prepare yourself
>>
>>17807548
She told me later that she doesnt want to be eith other guys and would be ok with just dildos but still. Damn
>>
>>17807490
Fantasies are just fantasies, everyone has them. Don't you? Have you not thought of sleeping with multiple women or being with a woman who looks much different than your gf? This doesn't mean you will act on it.
>>
>>17807490

most people have group sex experiences. in my experience, most people are too pussy to do them, men and women alike.
>>
>>17807490
you should terminate this relationship immediately, and thank her for giving you the heads up
>>
>>17807490
she was floating a trial balloon to see what your thoughts were on this. Expect for her to confess before she met you she participated in a gangbang. Been there and she told me it was 7 guys at a party because her bf had broke up with her that night. I don't understand why women feel compelled to tell men this shit and only surmise it is to make them feel inadequate. It works
>>
>>17807558
dildos until she's ready for the real thing.
>>
She actually said "she isn't ready yet"?
I understand having fantasies, but wording it like that, to your goddamn bf?
>>
It's a reasonable reaction. Sounds like you are enough for her at this point in time but that she plans to pursue this at some later date once she "feels ready". Whether or not that means she'll cheat on you to make it happen or intends to break up first remains to be seen. Either way she seems to view this relationship with you as temporary so do take that into consideration. Dunno whether you saw her as a part of your future or not but if you did, and now you don't anymore, you couldn't be faulted for changing your mind. She effectively just announced to you "this relationship is pointless to invest in". She doesn't have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>she fantasizes about having 10 dicks at once
>>but she isn't ready yet

Abort, my friend.

>>She told me later
>>she doesnt want to be eith other guys >>would be ok with just dildos

Only because she isn't ready yet
Abort.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.