[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it, guys. I know dating is a numbers game but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1472134442187.jpg (50KB, 474x382px) Image search: [Google]
1472134442187.jpg
50KB, 474x382px
I don't get it, guys. I know dating is a numbers game but to what extent? I'm 23 and I've yet to have sex. I'm pretty sick and tired of it because I want to have it so badly. Masturbating doesn't do it for me anymore. I barely cum at all. It's basically just routine now.

It angers me to know that it's a regular thing for people my age and that even if I eventually have sex, it's going to be sloppy seconds with a girl who has tons more experience than me and I don't give a flying fuck about how rude girls here think this statement is.

I've asked out so many girls irl. I try online dating which has gotten me many dates but not much success. I've yet to have a girl go out with me after asking them out irl.
>>
>>17807455
Lower your standards, fuck a fatty or a crazy and move on. You already sound like you have some entitlement issues, that will help you get a confidence boost and help you in the next go around.
>>
Maybe you're ugly? I stayed inside 12 hrs a day playing video games. Shit social skills, but decently fit and I guess semi attractive. I fucked the first girl I ever dated, she initiated it too.
>>
>>17807501
I might be ugly but honestly I don't think I'm that bad if I got dates online with some decent girls.
>>
>>17807510
Stop going on dates or ask If they wanna come back home. Then Netflix and chill.
>>
>>17807466
I wouldn't call it an entitlement issue, but rather sexual frustration.
>>
>>17807455
Have you asked out so many women that you've lost count? If you haven't, you aren't really playing the numbers game.

Are you only pursuing women you feel instant and intense attraction for, without giving a second thought to women who seem interested? Do you feel like you dwell on women who are not interested in you, but kind of ignore or brush off women who actually do like you?

Do you feel good about yourself? Do you think what you have to bring to the table is sufficient? What qualities about you would make you sexually desirable to a woman?

>to what extent
This depends on where you are in life and how much you need to do to get what you want. If you aren't attractive at all, you need to put in a bit more work than somebody who is moderately attractive or well above average, that's just how it is.

One other thing: are you presented any opportunities for sex that you've turned down? Do you think there are any women that like you at all, that you weren't attracted enough to in order to pursue them?

Me, I'm a 24 y.o. virgin. It's by choice. By choice, I mean half of it is me not wanting to sleep with the few women who've overtly offered for my own reasons (one I couldn't stand, one lived too far away, one was too large and unattractive for me). The other half is me screwing up along the way and killing attraction, or so I think.

Part of it is about finding somebody compatible with you. I don't say "the right one" because in reality there are more than one or even a few girls who are good matches. The thing is, part of getting better with women is learning to make less mistakes that kill attraction, and that boils down to learning how to make the best of opportunities you're presented.

Unless you're a complete fucking loser, you may already have women that would sleep with you. The trick is to learn to unleash the man hidden inside you that these women find sexually attractive.
>>
>>17807455
>lower your standards and youll get laid in a week
>gain confidence an expierence
> start talking to attractive girls
>profit...?
>>
>>17807466
Don't do this anon. I'm picky and don't exactly have trouble getting women just trouble finding one I'm interested in. I decided to give some people I wasn't interested in but were interested in me a shot. It went horribly for me. They weren't bad people but I just wanted to leave so fucking bad that I cut the dates short most of the time because I was so uninterested.

You can't just out of the blue lower your standards. You'll have t fundamentally change how you think and what you're willing to accept which may not be something you really want to do.
>>
>>17807569
I think when anons say lower your standards they mean look for less good looking women.

Because sometimes the better looking ones require more from their men, simply because they have more men pursuing them and are less forgiving if you make a "mistake". That, or guys just psych themselves out with women they think are "too good for them".
>>
>>17807455
>I know dating is a numbers game
this is a lie, you're either attractive and will at a minimum have 1 relationship a year, or you're not attractive and will be lucky to get one relationship in your entire life. people who tell you it's a numbers game almost never face rejecction unless they're purposely trolling for low effort partners

anyone who tells you to lower your standards or just wait until you meet someone are attractive people. those tactics do not work for unattractive people
>>
>>17807455

its a numbers game if you're playing right.

ugly people still have to date ugly people. fat people still have to date fat people (or someone with a similarly undesirable trait).

a lot of guys come here asking for advice but they get it from someone on a completely different level. and everyone just assumes its the same for all men, or that at best there is only 'chads' who get all girls and 'cucks' who get no one.

they act like the only available women are the hot ones and that fat girls dont exist.

it sucks to hear it, but no, its not a 'numbers' game. its more of a standards game. the lower your standards, the easier it is. the higher you go above your level, the harder it is.

people act like being rich is enough to get girls... its not. at best its nenough to get ONE girl. cuz when girls wnat a rich man they arent sleeping with him right away. they are playing hard to get so that the man has no choice but to invest money in them as opposed to sleeping with them right away, then throwing the girl away.
>>
>>17807722
What happens when you've lowered your standard to "Has a pulse"?

Seriously at this point I would at least go on a date with anyone who showed even a tiny glimmer of interest. It's not even about sex anymore, I just want to do something besides work and sleep.
>>
File: keem.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
keem.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
My brother is a hideous man thing with random hair, scraggly beard, otter body and lack and any and all talent

He has also slept with nearly 50 women, one being the former miss delaware

How? He's confidence and able to tell a good story
>>
>>17807702
1.physical attractiveness only really matters in getting a first date. and even if you're an ugly fucker you'll still have plenty of options for first dates.
2. being an attractive person is what makes people interested in you. and you'll have plenty of chances to show your attractiveness on your plenty first dates.
3. in conclusion it _is_ a numbers game

also, your attractiveness is always something you can work on. simply judging the fact that you're writing these kind of negative comments on an anonymous image board makes me think you have to work on a lot ;----)
>>
>>17807736
i am working on myself because i want to do it for my own stupid reasons. your snark makes you come off as a really gross person.

but some thing you can't easily fix and it makes so sense to butt your head against a wall
>>
>>17807736
Its not even that, surface level stuff is workable in all but the most severe cases

Ugly teeth? most insurance covers cleanings and straightening/ Fat? at the average age of this board, that just comes off with some low effort running. Awkward? date someone more awkward till you can manage better.

All but massive birth deformations are workable issues. Simply, having a good job makes you date able

I've fucked some ugly dudes and they were still awesome in their own ways
>>
>>17807728

id say you're lying. if you're honestly taking a whole hearted approach to asking out every available ugly girl, then one would agree to go out with you.

but you remind me of this really fat ugly girl in fifth grade. she grabbed some dandelions and very dully went up to every boy, one at a time and said

>will you be my boyfriend?

not even bothering to look excited. thats what you are. that special needs fat chick in fifth grade.

even fat ugly people want to feel special, not like they're the first person who said yes.
>>
>>17807757
>available
Most aren't in my neck of the woods, but yeah, I gotten turned down a lot. Something about me is just really unpleasant to be around. I've also made the mistake of asking out a coworker. That was pretty dumb.

The last date I was on she told me after that she only did it to get food out of me.
>>
>>17807750
your reasons are not stupid anon kun, I'm sure you're a wonderful person inside!
if there's something you can't fix at all, then learn to live with it and don't give a shit about it. it sounds esoteric, but everyone has unlimited potential if they focus on their strengths instead of trying to fix their weaknesses to a level that society thinks is acceptable.
oh and most importantly: mankind is not divided into beautiful and ugly people. there's very few people in this world who are actually "ugly" looking. most people have a wide mixture of more attractive and less attractive traits. like, at the end of the day, 99% of people are more or less average looking if you want to call it that. social attention can sometimes be on the 1% which is actually super gorgeous but that doesn't mean you not being gorgeous is a hindrance in any way. it's just an additional bonus others have you don't have.
>>
>>17807767

yeah, i can see why, i dont even know what you look like, but you already aggravate me to no end. i dont think id even date you for a free meal desu.
>>
You know being single isn't horrible. Most money for your own hobbies

Maybe just stick to tinder hook ups and gaming
>>
>>17807773
i think the reasons are pretty dumb, i got fat and want to lose enough weight to fit back into my winter coat before i freeze to death
>>
>>17807775
Thank you for confirming this for me anon. I unironically appreciate it.
>>
>>17807786

self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>17807793
That's just a silly meme though.
>>
>>17807795

its literally not. its you insisting something is some wa,y and then acting that way so you can say
>SEE? I TOLD YOU NO ONE COULD LIKE ME :D

you came here not for advice, but to validate your patheticness. any advice given you insist 'BUT EVEN UGLY GIRLS RUN AWAY FROM ME IVE TRIED EVERYTHING'.

you didnt want advice, you wanted to wallow.

go do it on /r9k/

this boards for people who want help
>>
>>17807802
It's not my fault that the advice given either doesn't apply or is just plain bad. No need to get bent out of shape.
I also didn't come here for advice, but to mitigate some bad advice given out.

You should 'chill out'.
>>
File: 1479251213889.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1479251213889.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>17807810

the advice isnt bad, its worked for everyone else. you are bad. you can't afford to be both self hating and 'mightier than thou'.

>no need to get bent out of shape

my shape is entirely consistent, no need to get upset when someone finally agrees with how pathetic you are, its what you wanted after all.

you should step up
>>
There is something shitty about you, otherwise you'd have gotten a few "yes"es to dates and whatnot.

Figure out what it is, otherwise you're just going to be running the same cycle. Might be the "sloppy seconds" mentality, since generally the people that think that way have bottom of the barrel self-esteem. Not all, but it tends to be the case.
>>
>>17807816
But I'm not upset at all, I really am grateful that someone (you) decides to be blunt and truthful instead of tiptoeing around. I appreciate it.
>>
>>17807702
This is not true lol. I'm attractive and I easily go more than a year without a relationship. It is very much a numbers game. Even though I'm attractive, I don't go out all that much and thus I'm exposed to far fewer people which means more people don't get to see me and be attracted and I don't see as many people I'm attracted to.
>>
>>17807702
>people who tell you it's a numbers game almost never face rejecction unless they're purposely trolling for low effort partners

anyone who tells you to lower your standards or just wait until you meet someone are attractive people. those tactics do not work for unattractive people

Or they think that it's hard to meet somebody you actually really like. Most people's goal is not to just get a girlfriend or boyfriend, they want to be with someone they actually feel attraction and desire for. And you may date someone and find out they aren't really what you're looking for, so you dump them and find somebody else. Yes, you're allowed to have your own tastes and you're allowed to reject people too - you are not completely at the mercy of other people's opinions of you, based on how attractive you are.

I personally have a hard time meeting women who seem really talented and have hobbies and passions. Maybe it's because I don't get to know them well enough, but on the surface it seems like most of them just like drinking and smoking weed, which gets old hella fast.
>>
>>17807821

>but im not upset
>thats why im insulting you adn telling you to chill out
>because im grateful you say it.

either way, stop interpreting my agreeing with you as being 'blunt' you already know I was being sarcastic.
>>
>>17807826
When did I insult you?
>>
>>17807825
It's not just you. Women don't tend to have traditional hobbies. Almost everything they tend to do has to do with physical looks or socializing in one form or another. Some chicks drink, others do drugs, some go to church, some play DnD but it is all focused on socializing for the most part. This is my experience with women.
>>
If I were you I would try not being so disgustingly beta. It doesn't matter what you look like if you're a whiny "victim" all the time. I bet when you do get to talk to girls you tell them about how you're such a nice guy and you just don't get what people aren't seeing. As a 22yr old female, I can tell you the whiny, desperate, "nice guy" types who thinks their biggest problem is just being unlucky is just about the biggest turn off I've come across. If you wanna get laid try not to come off as so pathetic, even if it involves lying.
>>
>>17807466
Don't tell men to lower their standards any further.

Women should not be fat. Outside of a rare hereditary disorder, fat is a choice.
>>
>>17807455
>23 year old virgin
You're obviously not very high value if you're a virgin at your age, thus you will have to settle for a low value girl (a slut).

Sorry
>>
>>17807778
i cant even get any likes on tinder been on it for 2 months now
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.