[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife and I are in an open relationship. I'm seeing this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 148043560306331479664.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
148043560306331479664.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
My wife and I are in an open relationship. I'm seeing this girl. I have made it known to her that I want to be around her romantically but that being her friend and being able to just be around her and get to know her more would be enough for me. For now she wants it to be platonic.

My question is, given that I have already told her that I am romantically interested, would it be unwise for me to make any moves at this point? Isn't the ball already in her court? Really looking for some females on this one.

We have been hanging out a lot. We basically have platonic dates disguised as music shows. We both play music, but we also like hanging out with each other not playing music and just talking. I appreciate her willingness to make room for me in her life. I see it as a sign of potential. Am I wrong?
>>
>>17807438

You are probably the single biggest faggot on /adv/ and there are a lot to choose from.

You are so weak, you marry a woman and get into an open relationship, then when an opportunity arises for you to take advantage of it you just limp out.
>>
>>17807438
bruh you dont romance them you pump and dump but make sure tell no one
>>
Yeah you're wrong. I think she has a soft spot for you but realize that your offer to her is all around shitty. You are basically telling her that she can have the honor of being your side bitch. It's different for you because she will be an addition to a (thriving?) relationship with two people committed to each other. For her, it'll be all she has to be a plus one. Sure she will be free (I hope) to pursue others, but not everyone is wired for polyamory. Most people when they feel a spark want to share something one on one, zero others involved in any way.

If it's not for a purely sexual fling I HIGHLY recommend you to look for people who are poly themselves and are on the same page. This sounds like it'll wind up with her falling in love and you breaking her heart because you'll never be able to give her what she wants from you given your marriage.
>>
>>17807438

> This pretty much >>17807610
>>
You might have to bring the new girl around to meet your wife. Assuming the new girl knows you're married, it can be quite a happy little community if everyone knows what's going on and with whom. If your wife and your girl become friends that's even better. A little sharing between friends never hurt no one if everyone's on board.
Poly is about community and communication. Do it carefully. If your wife feels insecure because she can't get a partner too then hook a sister up, preferably with someone who's poly or open minded.
>>
>I'm already married yet behaving in ways that signal I'm still available, why would somebody be reluctant to get romantically involved with me?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.