[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys my gf and i broke up after 3 years and we happened to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: nice_face_illyana.jpg (51KB, 384x482px) Image search: [Google]
nice_face_illyana.jpg
51KB, 384x482px
Hi guys my gf and i broke up after 3 years and we happened to live together afterwards. After a few months of working on myself and changing some behaviors we are back together again. Here is the issue.

During that time i went on other dates but i never slept with anyone while she went on dates and did sleep with other people. How do i go back to our relationship without looking at her like a slut or how do i get over that shit? She never even took time to think about the relationship or where she went wrong.

We fixed alot of our core issues but im having a hard time with knowing she slept with other people during that time. Should i just end us for good because i dont know how to move on from that.
>>
>>17807418
>She never even took time to think about the relationship or where she went wrong

So what you are saying is you fixed what she considered the core issues while she did nothing but fuck around.

The relationship you had with her ended when other men came in her. If you are ok with this change and willing to forge a new relationship with this different girl so ahead but if it wasn't working before and you broke up it's not going to work now with her added baggage.

Get out now or she'll break up with you again or cheat and leave you for good in a few months.
>>
>>17807418
>>17807428
I'm usually not one of those cuckspammers, but look at it this way.

While you worked on yourself, she looked around for any guy who'd pander to her, meet her expectations. If she changes them again, and you happen not to meet them, what do you think will happen?

Does she know it hurt you? Does she care? Don't you think you deserve somebody who'd have the patience for you to do what you've already shown you can do?
>>
>>17807418
lets put this in perspective OP. Every couple I have ever known including my parents had break ups and the woman fucked around during the break up, the man did not and the man took the woman back and lived with it. That's how relationships go. The ones that survive are dependent on the man ability to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17807469
Yea during that time i told her multiple times that i wanted us to work and she flat out told me no. Then in less than a week after i went to stay with my sister and she saw me go out on a date and start to move from our old emotional connection she told me she wanted to try us again and so i jumped because she was the woman i wanted to spend my life with.

Its hard trying to keep that shit out of my mind. I really do want us to work but i have no clue how to move past this.
>>
File: 1475676913910.png (472KB, 558x514px) Image search: [Google]
1475676913910.png
472KB, 558x514px
>>17807484
Yea so do i just deal with it and eventually it goes away or do you know any techniques the guys use.
>>
>>17807489
Fuck that dude. Drop her.

She is not the woman you wanted to spend your life with. The woman you want to spend your life with is probably an ideal.

Consider what she's done, not what she means to you. This is a woman who dropped you and gave you 0 chances, even though you were trying. Then, as soon as you showed her you don't need her, this is a woman that immediately wants you back. This is person that expects to fool around and do what they want, but wants to keep you from having the same freedom.

Do you want to spend your life having these games played with you?
>>
>>17807484
>That's how relationships go.
That's bullshit.
Normal couples do not break up. If you love someone, you don't go and suck some stranger's cock. If you don't love someone, you don't get back with them.
You're fucked up if you seriously think any of this is real.
>>
>>17807511
People get used to this shit, because it's done so much around them. It just gets normalized in your teens and early 20s.

The thing is, everyone wants validation. And society teaches us from a young age that you are not valid if you are single, there must be something wrong with you if you're single. There are some genuinely antisocial people out there. Narcissists, Machiavellians; the triad. These two notions suit them just fine in love and life, because it's useful for them to perpetuate their bullshit.

Not everyone's like that though. Some people are just immature anyways, but class of 2007 goes through the gauntlet. They're bluepilled on this, because we tell them to be. Through middle, high school, and beyond; they let people do some awful things to them. And they swallow it with a shot of liquor because they think that's life. Eventually it gets normalized, and they get this "Everybody cheats" mentality. You've probably known plenty of people like that yourself.

So class of 2009 makes their debut, and they have some options. A. their immature schoolmates who don't have the executive function to think how bad of an idea it might be to throw their relationship away with an affair. B. Their upperclassmen for whom this behavior is normalized. And C. The triad, who'll do to class of 2009 whatever they'll be allowed to do. You see how this becomes a cycle? cont.
>>
>>17807523
One of the only ways out of this cycle is self respect.

Respect yourself enough to be single and be OK with it. Respect yourself enough not to let people play games with you. Remember, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Respect yourself enough to think that you are worth somebody who shares your values and your appreciation for what you want a relationship to be. And respect yourself enough to drop somebody who can't respect that.

Besides, it's not like you can't get your dick wet nowadays. You can meet some needs while biding your time, looking for the right one. But the right one is only the right one til they fuck up. After that, it's up to you to decide if they're willing to do enough for you, that you're willing to move past that.
>>
>>17807529
you talk a big game but sure dont have self respect to resist jumping on any dick or look out for dicks while being in a relationship
>>
>>17807494
it never went away but your larger problem is she kept on fucking guys till she thought you were at your limit then pulled you back in so she will do this shit again.
>>
Hey guys just wanted to say we were broken up so it isnt cheating but it still feels like it and sometimes i dont even want to kiss her.
>>
>>17807668
It was mentioned earlier. She fucked around until you had enough and changed to suit her. Then, she got back with you. That is not an incident. That is a tactical assault on your personality and machismo. Whether or not you want a Machiavellian fuck-hole for a partner is totally up to you and whether or not you are L.L. Fool Jay.
>>
>>17807668
come on OP, you were together three years, if she loved you and wanted time to reflect on your relationship she wouldn't start fucking a lot of guys in the few months apart. I fully understand you not wanting to kiss her when multiple dicks were just in it. Bad enough at the beginning of a relationship to know she just fucked a guy the day before but after making plans and believing she loved you for three years to fuck any guy that wanted is sick.

Foolishly I took one back after she did the same despite her pussy smelling rank and had never smelled like that before. I tried a few times but decided this new promiscuous girl wasn't for me.
>>
File: 1466487403191.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466487403191.gif
1MB, 320x240px
Just accept being a cuck and kiss her mouth that was drinking other men's sperm while you were changing yourself for her. Also lick her used cunt.
>>
From a guys pov, I slept with 5 women when I started sleeping with new people(after 2 months) but none compared to the ex really. And if we were to get back together, I doubt I would want to to back to that. 2 different lives really. No feelings involver, more or less like fapping.
>>
>>17807418
She sounds manipulative and i think she broke up with you because she wanted to whore around
>>
I'm in the same situation OP. 5 years, the first 2-3 were great but then I got in a rut, was poor and got in trouble with the law, and it took alot of effort to crawl out of it. When I was at my lowest she left me.

Now we're talking again and I don't want to be alone, and she is very wealthy, but I can't help but feel betrayed. When we first broke up she tore my heart out, and when I begged if we could just work it out together, she flatly said no, that she was going to do her own thing and that included maybe dating other people.

I found her OKC profile, got to read the sickening sexual questions on it, got to see how open she was to seeing other people while having cold emotionless no contact with me. I worked my ass off improving myself and when I talk to her it seems like nothing has changed for her.

I don't know how many guys she's fucked but I'm sure it's more than one, and even if it was zero I'm just sickened that she's tried so hard, as I see her constantly flirting with strangers on instagram, etc.

It's a sad world where relationships don't mean alot anymore and women benefit from it in an obvious way. We can accept that we live in different worlds and it's easy for women to go out and get laid, or you can hope for something better. I hope you go for the latter, personally, but it's up to you.
>>
File: boards.4chan.org 1475316376016.jpg (721KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1475316376016.jpg
721KB, 1600x1066px
This is why I explicitly have a "don't get back together" clause. If I break up with someone, it's for good. They're free to go do whatever they feel like.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.