[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had my second day at work. They moved me over to a different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0532.png (217KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.png
217KB, 500x688px
Just had my second day at work. They moved me over to a different section today which was a bit different to what I was doing yesterday.

Anyway I'm keeping up to speed with the job and what not but I'd rather be over in the other section where I was yesterday. I asked the boss about this and he said he's not going to move me? I think I performed better at the other section and I did bring that up but he keeps forcing the other section on me. He keeps asking me if I still want to work here and I say I do but overall I'm just very confused as to why he keeps forcing a different section onto me

I was happier with the other section and I think the people are a lot friendlier as well but the boss says there's no other options it's either what I did today or nothing
>>
Still here lol
>>
>>17807292

you arent telling us what these sections / jobs are so there isnt much we can say. they probably DIDNT like something you did over there so moved you somewehre bad hoping you'll quit
>>
>>17807292

Perhaps the boss thought you were too chatty with the friendly people.
Some bosses also just like to be haters.
They might be doing it just to deny you enjoyment on the job.
Unfortunately that's life. If you find a cool boss, your coworkers are assholes instead.
>>
>>17807292
My job i get moved all the time its usually where they need people, you shouldn't get mad because your not where you want too be this isnt school or home. My boss says if people dont like moving around they can find a new job. Your boss has too get things done too so if that means he needs you doin something just do it if its that big of a problem find another job
>>
>>17807639
Also when my works slow and sometimes people get told not too come in i always come in cause i know almost every job at my work the supervisor even said we keep you coming in cause you know how too do more than one thing
>>
>>17807654
>>17807639
>>17807625
>>17807618
I just think it's strange that I'd be performing good at one job and then they uproot me on my second day to learn a new system at a different area...

I'd think they'd care more about work performance and efficiency but apparently not??

Sounds like they are trying to make me miserable actually
>>
>>17807695

>I just think it's strange that I'd be performing good at one job and then they uproot me on my second day to learn a new system at a different area...

maybe you werent performing well. like i already said, maybe you were performing BAD and they moved you because of it.

>I'd think they'd care more about work performance and efficiency but apparently not??

you sound like a self righteous asshole. you are assuming you are right and that you just happen to be better at the job you enjoy. if you're a good worker at all you'd bring the same level of productivity to this new section but apparently not??

and if you're only productive when you're having fun, then you're entitled and they shoudl fire you.

maybe they are trying to make you miserable, god knows just two posts from you and i want to move you to the back office too.
>>
>>17807695
It's your fucking second day
They probably dumped you in the good section yesterday because they didn't have time to show you your actual job
Section one is the floor one it's for the best employees not someone who just started working there
Want to go back there? Suck it up, do a great job and wait for an opportunity
>>
>>17807707

but i work better there. you'd thikn they want me to work better but apparently not??
>>
>>17807712
Yeah exactly. I did a better job there yesterday
>>
section 2 is probably in demand, section 1 isn't. you're the new guy so you have to suck it up and move to where help is needed more right now.
>>
Wage slavery.

Not even once.
>>
>>17807752

but i wokred better at the other place? you'd think they'd care, but apparenly not?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.