[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've met this woman at her work. She told me she is 53yo,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I've met this woman at her work. She told me she is 53yo, but I promise she looks at most 35 (awesome genes). Clear eyes, blonde, no ring on her fingers nor husband on her facebook.
She told me to call her if I have any doubt, but this could be interpreted in many ways.
Should I try something?

I'm in my twenties, btw.

>Pic obviously not related.

I add this from the last thread:
We joked for a second about her age. I told her that she look a lot younger. She thanked to me, and said "Everybody thinks the same. This happened to my mother too." She blushed a bit and avoided my gaze for a second, I let out a gentle laugh, and she kept talking (see OP) with a sweeter voice.
>>
That's a common trick op.
Older woman pickup younger guys then the moment she's got you locked down she will act as bitchy and immature as a 20 year old except by that point she will be 60.
Your life op, good luck.
>>
>>17807077
Sex/ Friends+ yes, relationship no. Be clear about it from the start.
>>
>>17807077
Yes. Every man needs one of these women in his life.

Nothing better. Trust me.
>>
>>17808116
>Nothing better. Trust me.

Why?
>>
File: 1479479694505.jpg (42KB, 615x552px) Image search: [Google]
1479479694505.jpg
42KB, 615x552px
>>17807930
>>17808116
>>17807901
So, how could I hit on her? I've been thinking of a simple and sincere "I do not want to put you in a compromised situation, but I'd like to invite you to join me for a coffee. When you get off work?"
>>
>>17808318
Yes, could work. Good luck, OP!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.