[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a married 28 year old man. About a year ago I had a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: anxiouspepe.jpg (8KB, 159x151px) Image search: [Google]
anxiouspepe.jpg
8KB, 159x151px
I'm a married 28 year old man. About a year ago I had a one night stand with a friend of a friend that I haven't seen since. However very recently I find out that she has given birth, and she contacted me to tell me this and also claim I am the father. The dates matched up but I was still sceptical, got a paternity test confirmed and it is indeed mine.

How the fuck do I approach my wife about this?
>>
>>17807016
You're fucking stupid. That said, just tell her. There's no way to sugar coat this type of news.
>>
wow you're lucky I wish I had half exciting as life as you and I am same age

what you should do is well it depends on were you married at the time of this one night stand in other words did you cheat on your wife? that would make this very awkward indeed but in either case you have to come clean because this bitch will force you to go on maury and make you seem like a piece of shit

take a paternity test, face the music. you'll have to pay the piper no matter what you do

maybe next time you'll use a condom. god bless
>>
Sometimes these are bait. Why would a 28 years old man who is married fuck up so badly. comes and ask for advice on here.
>>
>>17807016
Depends. Do you have kids? Hopefully you haven't said anything to your wife yet.
>>
>>17807043
>comes and ask for advice on here.

Why not, I've been here all my life, this is the natural place to ask for advice.

>>17807052
1 child with her, haven't said anything to her yet
>>
What the fuck can you say? You cheated on her and had a child with another woman, there is VERY little room for whatever damage control you're hoping for here.

Just mentally prepare for the fact that your marriage is 99% certainly over.
>>
Play dumb games, win dumb prizes
>>
>>17807016

Well you can't keep this a secret, better it come from you than it come from your mistress.
>>
with this sort of thing you should just keep your mouth shut. even still, it will come around and bite you in the ass eventually.
>>
Every time I visit this board I realize how pointless love is.

Is it even possible to have a lasting relationship anymore?
>>
>>17807068
this basicly

you can say whatever you want basicly

you flushed your spine down the toilet when you came into that women raw
>>
>>17807095
>the people whose relationships are shit are here, bitching about their shit relationships
>the people whose relationships are great are not here, because they're busy enjoying their great relationships
>>
>>17807099
>you flushed your spine down the toilet when you came into that women raw

I'm pretty sure my spine is still in tact.

But anyway, I just told her pretty bluntly, she flew into a rage, smashed the flat up a bit and now she has gone off crying round her friend's house.

I'm not sure what the short term arrangements will be actually, she just stormed off. I guess we've got more fun to deal with this evening.
>>
>>17807274
Jesus christ you're a faggot.
>>
You kill them, that way they can't know.
>>
>>17807290

Cool story bro
>>
Her friend is brainwashing here
>>
I hope you didn't get a pre-nup so she can divorce you, steal all your stuff and then hopefully you'll kill yourself.
>>
File: litwoman.jpg (64KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
litwoman.jpg
64KB, 400x344px
>>17807342

Roastie detected
>>
>>17807362
Go back to /r9k/, or better yet, reddit. This guy cheated on his wife and now has a kid with another woman. He won't be a father to his other kid and he's filth not worth his wife. If the genders were swapped you'd be giving death threats, but ofc cus I said I hope you kill yourself to a dude I must be both a woman and a roastie. I bet you're on the red pill subreddit.
>>
>>17807016
This is the plot to Locke right?

>>17807025
I hope you're being sarcastic. Some people would kill to take this situation back
>>
>>17807378
>I bet you're on the red pill subreddit.

You'd be correct in assuming that, although I'm just a lurker, not a poster.

Anyway, we don't really know the full situation, OP didn't really explain it well. I was a bad move for the sake of his kids, but ultimately by being so stupid as to get married, he's dug his own grave on this one.

I'd be interested to know why he even went with this other woman, you don't have a burger when there's steak at home.
>>
>>17807424
>You'd be correct in assuming that
hahahahahahaha fucking called it, even the lurkers are brainwashed scum. Go to /r9k/, you'd fit in better there.

No. You're an idiot. I don't care how much we know - if you don't love someone, you break up with them. I haven't read the thread so I don't know if he has kids but it doesn't matter. Why does his wife matter so little that he can completely disregard her feelings so he can sleep with a mate? Again, if this was reversed you'd be throwing forth death threats and using this in your "roastie stacy being a bitch" memory bank so you could justice wank to it in your own head.

I hope she takes him to the cleaners.
>>
File: 1476970060208.jpg (90KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
1476970060208.jpg
90KB, 960x958px
Well... You are fucked, along with your marriage and any kind of notion that you can damage control the whole thing.

Just be a man and tell your wife, there is nothing else to do (besides murder).
>>
>>17807443
>Go to /r9k/, you'd fit in better there.

I do spend 90% of my 4chan time on /r9k/, I just come here for the funny stories.
>>
>>17807342
>I hope you didn't get a pre-nup so she can divorce you, steal all your stuff and then hopefully you'll kill yourself.
>>17807424
>but ultimately by being so stupid as to get married, he's dug his own grave on this

It was a shotgun wedding really, not literally but she fell pregnant then I stupidly got married just because "that's what people do/it's the right thing to do" Having said that, we have very few assets. My father is a landlord that owns quite a few houses and he ''gave'' me and my brother one each as a family home. I say ''gave'' because he never put the house in either me or my brothers names, and it's still legally his. He said he wanted to give us both a house when we reached 25 but didn't want a woman to steal his wealth if it ever came to that, so we won't officially have the deeds until he dies.

So we only have 2 cars in assets and about 4,000 British pounds in savings. I'd be happy to split a car each and 2,000, or even if she had the lot I wouldn't care, she won't get the house.

>why he even went with this other woman, you don't have a burger when there's steak at home.

As I said, it was mostly a shotgun marriage from the word go. I rarely saw this other woman, maybe only twice a year at parties but we always got on really well. She wants me to move in with her now because of the child, and given how sour things are with current wife, that might not be the worst option.
>>
>>17807473

Fucking kek, roastie BTFO and won't be bleeding him dry as she probably planned.
>>
>>17807473
Two accidental pregnancies? Man you gotta change things up or there'll be a third.
>>
>>17807274
Yep, you are probably getting a divorce. So have fun paying child support on two kids by two different women, and dealing with different visitation schedules.
>>
>>17807567
>So have fun paying child support on two kids by two different women

You make it seem like financially supporting your own children is some kind of burden.
>>
>>17807451
This would work equally well with Justin Trudeau.
>>
>>17807575
Well, when you pay just as much or more without being part of a family life... Most dads see their kids on the weekend, not really the same thing, you miss out on most of their childhood.
>>
>>17807587

OP here, >>17807575 is pretty much on point. Firstly I already said I'll probably move in with woman 2, and see that child pretty much permanently as a result, with regards to woman 1, yeah I'll probably have to pay child support but I don't begrudge supporting my own child.
>>
>>17807593
You see crazy confident that you will have a solid relationship with this one night stand lasting throughout this baby growing up, and crazy indifferent about swapping kid A for kid B on weekdays.

My point was not that supporting your kids is a burden but that the saltiness often comes from the combination of supporting them while having to keep your distance.
>>
>>17807594

If I can make a relationship work with a woman I'm not interested in for a few years (and only got caught off guard) I'm sure I can make it work with woman 2.

I don't see any reason why I won't see child A at least to some degree, and I'll probably live with child B permanently.
>>
>>17807575
Oh no, but depending upon the judge Op encounters he needs to be prepared for the outcome. In his current situation where Op lives with his wife and child he probably does not fork out as much as he will be in the near future, and broke or not he could end up paying alimony to his wife on top of child support, and then paying more child support to the other woman. The child support which will be about half of what he makes before taxes doled out between the two kids does not cover each child's medical bills either, and he could be made to cover each child's health insurance plan, half on school clothes, half on daycare, half or all if the mothers choose to send the kids to private schools, and the list goes on.

So, yeah they are his children but he will barely have enough to live when the smoke settles if the wife leaves him. Not to mention my own dad in his divorce decree after my mother had it written up states that no other children will inherit anything from him even if he was to remarry and start a new family, and the judge agreed with her on it. I guess the only good news for Op is that the house is not in his name.
>>
>>17807016
You're fucked m8
>>
>>17807612
>each child's medical bills either

Not applicable in the UK. Anyway I looked up on a calculator and it seems I am required to pay 22 pounds per week, per child, assuming I end up living either neither of them.
>>
>>17807131
Until those relationships fail and they come here
Seriously look at marriage statistics by age
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.