[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell if you're with someone who loves you so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 04-hurricane-STS066-150-090_905.jpg (131KB, 900x708px) Image search: [Google]
04-hurricane-STS066-150-090_905.jpg
131KB, 900x708px
How do you tell if you're with someone who loves you so passionately that she gets really upset and lashes out about it and pretends to do bad things to hurt you because she's so distraught, or someone who really is an emotional abuser who does bad things and accidentally admits them when upset then takes them back?
>>
>>17806361
There only exists crazy people who cannot control themselves.
>>
The second one sounds a lot more likely than the first.
>>
>>17806364
But what if they are crazy but you still love them
>>
>>17806457
A ton
>>
>>17806457
Loving people who are so unaware of their own issues that they lash out at others around them is very difficult. Continuing to be with this person may lead to a lot of heartbreak and emotional damage to yourself. I would say get out while you still can.
>>
>>17806577
What if it was in the past and she's better now but I can't help but constantly live on edge wondering whether she'll explode at any moment and tell me she's been fucking other people all along again
>>
>>17806593
You should probably talk to her about this. Or think about the fact that you stayed with somebody who cheated on you and that is usually a TERRIBLE idea due to the fact that it can fuck up a relationship forever
source: stayed in a relationship where the other person cheated on me and had a very messy breakup later
>>
>>17806457
Never stick dick in crazy ...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.