[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What goes through the mind of these girls who like being treated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: n-ABUSE-628x314.jpg (60KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-ABUSE-628x314.jpg
60KB, 628x314px
What goes through the mind of these girls who like being treated like shit by guys? Like seriously some girls can't be with a guy if he isn't abusing her (emotionally or even physically) 75% of the time.
>>
>>17806356
>"I'm so fucking wet right now"
>>
>>17806356
It's what happens when your authority is as soft as your flaccid dick
>>
File: we are empty yet we feel pain.png (801KB, 1120x1200px) Image search: [Google]
we are empty yet we feel pain.png
801KB, 1120x1200px
>>17806356
You don't know the first thing about women, do you?
>>
File: 1387669593962.gif (482KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1387669593962.gif
482KB, 400x300px
>>17806356

The human mind copes with trauma by recreating it.

Its the reason children who have been molested go on to molest children when they grow up. Its the reason sexually abused people end up becoming hyper sexual. Its the reason why people in abusive homes with parents who beat them growing up end up being super aggressive and beat other people.

Logic would kind of imply that people would do the opposite or get as far away from whatever trauma they experienced growing up but, incidentally, the mind just doesn't work like that.

I mean, really think about it. Women who had happy childhoods don't grow up to be with guys who treat them like shit. These girls weren't raised to respect themselves. They weren't raised thinking they were worth anything. They were denied a positive male role model in their lives and now they spend the rest of their lives chasing after the approval of the only kind of man they know how to interact with; an asshole. When they attempt relationships with good guys they panic; they don't know how to be in healthy relationships. They were never taught. The amount of influence that childhood trauma has on the adult mind is tremendous.

Human interaction is very complicated, OP. I'm not saying that personal responsibility and choices has no factor in all of this but personally, when I see a girl with a guy who treats her like shit my knee jerk reaction is to feel sorry for her because chances are she hasn't ever truly been happy or loved.
>>
File: avoid_risks.jpg (36KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
avoid_risks.jpg
36KB, 500x313px
>>17806413
That's a lot of bullshit you typed out there. Nice guys are boring, plain and simple. Bitches need drama in their life. If you can't provide the excitement that the drama brings with it, she's gonna cheat on you or dump you.

Bad boys offer exciting lives. They aren't boring.

Sure, they're dangerous, but what isn't? All exciting things are dangerous. Drugs, alcohol, fast cars. If you don't take risks you're in for a boring ride in this life.
>>
File: badboy.jpg (40KB, 325x385px) Image search: [Google]
badboy.jpg
40KB, 325x385px
>>17806432
>Talking about excitement as if it's meaningful and not some meme drilled into your head
>Not realizing it's just as cliche and boring as anything else

Society programs them this way to be easily controllable.
>>
>>17806356

So the girl you like is probably dating some asshole that cheats on her or treats her like shit? What a unique situation that is. It's women. They are just as dumb as us just in their own way. Either nut up and fuck her brains out or find someone else that wants a "nice guy."
>>
>>17806432
Except he's right, that's how the mind works.

If you like excitement, that's your thing. But not all girls like excitement that way because, wow, people are all different! Some of them like to live a calmer life and wouldn't subscribe to your lifestyle.

He's right, trauma is usually relived as a way to cope with it, until the person finds a way to deal with it and solve it. That's how the mind works.
>>
>>17806432
>Bad boys offer exciting lives
>They aren't boring.

Women like them because they are being themselves and that makes them appear confident. The bad boys girls are going for are not interesting or funny at all. Women have complain that they are boring too.
>>
>>17806385
W-whats the first thing?
>>
The same thing that goes through a guys mind when he's lusting after a hot bitch that drives him insane because she's loco

>Im so fucking turned on right now

And then between sex sessions

>THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING PERSON

And then attraction comes back and it continues ad infinitum.

"Assholes" are confident and and sure of themselves and women find that attractive.
Thats all there really is to it. What we find attractive in other people isnt what necessarily makes for a good relationship partner.

Of course, some people are more attracted to boyfriend/girlfriend material people. We call these people smart and sensible.

But everyones been there and been attracted to someone they really shouldnt be, but cant help it
>>
File: 1388521091483.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1388521091483.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>17806432

>That's a lot of bullshit you typed out there.

Yes. Commonly accepted and thoroughly documented psychiatry. Sure. Bullshit.

>Bad boys offer exciting lives. They aren't boring.

OP didn't ask why do girls like "bad boys", he asked why girls like guys that abuse them. Those are two VASTLY different things with vastly different answers. If you would of read OP's question more carefully my answer might of made more sense.

The rest of your post was kind of colloquial nonsense which leads me to believe you were mostly just projecting your own ideas as opposed to actually being interested in paying attention to what anyone else says.

>>17806715
>>17806523
>>17806484

Again, you guys are talking about something completely different to what OP was talking about. "exciting bad boy" isn't the same thing as "emotionally and physically abusive asshole".

You guys are talking about two completely different things here.
>>
guessing you wear a fedora?
>>
>>17806356

Things aren't as black and white as you think them to be.
>>
>>17807115
That was a horrible answer to the question.
>>
>>17806808
This.

This thread is shit, not surprising though. Funny how a board that constantly asks for relationship advice suddenly knows every last thing about relationships and women.
>>
>>17806413
This.

>>17806432
What you said is partially correct, but really an oversimplification of reality.
Dividing the world into "nice guys" and "bad guys" is absolutely ridiculous. Implying that all nice guys are boring and all bad guys are abusive assholes is much more ridiculous.

The fact is that when you define a guy as "nice" it is because you cannot think of anything else to say about him.
When I think of my boyfriend I can say that he's very smart, witty, generous, successful, stable, or that he has great dialectic and a wide knowledge. I can think of a dozen other qualities he has other than "nice". He still is absolutely nice, but he has a lot of other good qualities.
The guys you define as "nice guys" are usually boring as fuck and have nothing going for them. They're bland.

Bad guys, on the other hand, are not all abusive. My ex was the archetype of a bad guy and he has always been kind to me. You're right, it was fun to date him because he had an exciting life, but beside some very sporadic fight he was absolutely kind to me and never violent.
>>
>>17806356
Women like a firm hand. And drama. It gives them excitement.
>>
>>17807173
your bofriend sounds bland as fuck. 10 years down the line he will be hovering with a drone over a parking lot to get a glimpse of you meeting up with a bad boy.
>>
>>17807200
He's not bland at all. I've never met someone as interesting as he is.

>10 years down the line he will be hovering with a drone over a parking lot to get a glimpse of you meeting up with a bad boy.
I doubt, he is awful with technology and I am too classy to meet people in parking lots. But thanks for your concern.
>>
File: large-msg-133866335919.jpg (34KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
large-msg-133866335919.jpg
34KB, 480x300px
>>17806356
I was in a discussion once where a girl was angling for emotional support; her boyfriend had gotten upset and shoved her around in public, her friends who had witnessed it were insisting that's abusive and not okay and she should leave him, and she wanted us to support her view that her friends are meddling busybodies who should butt out of other people's relationships, and also a bf physically shoving or dragging their gf in public isn't that bad at all because they were "stressed" and the gf hadn't sensed that.

Everyone told her she's wrong, her friends are right, it's abusive. She kept insisting it's not abusive because her bf isn't a boozing monster but has a job and good hygiene etc, he just gets "stressed" or overwhelmed by emotion etc.

Eventually, it turned out that this girl actually thinks that love without some occasional physical violence is not real love at all. According to her, if you REALLY love someone, the intensity of your emotions is such that sometimes when things get heated (like if you feel that you're losing them, or just get upset I guess) you "lose control" and physically harm them. Conversely, relationship where no-one ever loses their temper to the point of violence are in her view sad and cold, there's no real passion or real love at all if no-ones throwing things or punches or shoving someone at a wall.

Eventually, it turned out that her parents had had this sort of violence in their relationship. I'm betting she as a child had to witness some violence between her parents, and the parents just explained it to her in a "sometimes you love someone so much it makes you lose control and do bad things" way. As a result she'll never ever be happy in a nonviolent relationship because "it's not real love".

So possibly girls who like being treated like shit had a mom who was treated like shit but stayed "for the children" to "keep the family intact" and a violent relationship became their model for a "normal" relationship.
>>
>>17806356

The girl I knew in such condition was treated like shit by her father.

I caught her arranging a threesome.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.