[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do doctors write on their notepad? Like what are they doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (40KB, 910x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40KB, 910x480px
What do doctors write on their notepad?

Like what are they doing down there?

Can someone explain please, and then maybe i'll let you have the rest of this joint.
>>
File: 1477180088843.gif (856KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477180088843.gif
856KB, 320x240px
>>
File: 1477181815667.png (416KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1477181815667.png
416KB, 576x432px
I'm genuinly curious
>>
I watched Dr's take notes and others write their grocery list.
>>
>>17806273
lmao
>>
i think they mostly are drawing dicks while getting paid $100/hr
>>
File: 1438992477501.gif (472KB, 222x172px) Image search: [Google]
1438992477501.gif
472KB, 222x172px
>>17806283
I didn't come to /adv/ for bullshit anon

I came for the answers America needs.
For the advancement of mankind
>>
File: 1389669410138.gif (454KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1389669410138.gif
454KB, 180x180px
>>17806306

>I didn't come to /adv/ for bullshit anon

You came to the wrong place, buckaroo. Our primary export is bullshit.
>>
I had a doctor that wrote about people that were cool, bitches, boring, awkward etc.

He just had a little list.
>>
I don't know about doctors, but therapists I've seen just tell me that they are writing down info about what we are talking about because they need to document it afterwards. They have also offered to let me look at what they are writing (never have cause I don't care). Depending on where you live and what your legal rights are, you can probably just ask them if you can see what they are writing.
>>
>>17806169
As a current med student practicing interviewing patients, I can say that it honestly varies widely for reasons including the sex, race, age of the patient, as well as the time of the year. For instance, in the past month I've written nothing on my notepad beyond the roughdrafts of the wishlist I will soon be sending to santa.
>>
>>17806169

They are writting down things in response to questions they have asked you, things they have observed about you, or readings/results of tests performed to help them arrive at a diagnosis and treatment.

They write down a lot before they step into the room, info a nurse has likely gathered, such as your gender, age, and complaint, and possibly your blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, breath rate, and whether your HR or BR is irregular.

If you are a woman, they may write down whether you are pregnant, have been pregnant, have children, and/or how long it has been since your most recent period, the typical duration/flow of your period, and whether you've observed any changes recently.

For both genders, you may be asked about your urine and urination, feces and defecation, any changes or blood observed in above, and any vomiting.

All this and much more gets written down, usually in shorthand that would be meaningless to a non-doctor, or potentially even to another doctor, as different doctors record information differently.

tl:dr: Stuff to help you not be sick.

Source: my wife is a doctor.
>>
>>17806169
SOAP notes
>>
Steal one of their notpads, then once you get home put some lemon juice on a page and put it in the oven on a low heat for like 5 mins, your answer will be revealed.
>>
With how well they remember intricate details of their patients, I'm assuming personal notes/observations.

There's no way in hell their memory is that good with how many people go through clinics.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.