[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why guys always say they hate sluts but when you tell them you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

File: nOZ6I.jpg (122KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
nOZ6I.jpg
122KB, 500x427px
Why guys always say they hate sluts but when you tell them you don't want anything before marriage they lose interest and stop talking to you at all?
>>
>>17806145
having sex before marriage =/= slut
>>
>>17806148
Fuck off faggot.

It's because those women talk to wrong men.
>>
>>17806145
Sluts= girls who have sex with people who AREN'T THEM
>>
>>17806150
Fuck you, you fucking shitbag. Having sex before marriage does NOT mean you're a slut, if you have serious relationships and wait until being close to that person before having sex then it's fine, if you're sleeping with every random cunt then you're a slut.
>>
>>17806156
Yes it does, a woman who's not a slut waits for a man to commit and commits to a man. "Serious relationships" are a fucking joke and women who have sex in "serious relationships" deserve what they get. This is the reason why so many men stop talking to women when marriage is brought up - they want to fuck and drop, not marry.
>>
>>17806171
Back to /r9k/ you autistic permavirgin
>>
>>17806178
What's the matter, truth hurts?

>BAWWW HOW COULD HE DUMP ME AFTER FUCKING ME BAWWW I LOVED HIM BUT DIDN'T THINK OF ASKING FOR MARRIAGE FIRST
>>
>>17806171
Did someone hurt you anon? That's what it sounds like, or are you from 1955? Assuming two adults in a relationship aren't absolute cunts they can definitely have sex and it be ok. What if you're with somebody for YEARS, I think it's ok to have sex then. I was with someone for literally years and we didn't have sex for a long time.
>>
File: WEW LADDY.png (840KB, 1029x765px) Image search: [Google]
WEW LADDY.png
840KB, 1029x765px
>>17806185
Somebody is angry at the world.
>>
File: 1379409270628.jpg (105KB, 349x414px) Image search: [Google]
1379409270628.jpg
105KB, 349x414px
>>17806145

Most men in the real world don't struggle with women who have sexual pasts the same way the med here do. "Sluts" and "girls who have had sex before" are two vastly different things and the manboys here have increasingly shown their inability to differentiate the two.

The toxic redpill mentality exists in very small, isolated bubbles, like here and reddit. The real world is a very different place, idealistically. With the proper amount of screening and focusing of your energy in the right places you shouldn't have that much of a problem finding a guy that fits with your ideals.
>>
>>17806188
>Assuming two adults in a relationship aren't absolute cunts
Oh my, I wonder why all those "BAWWW NO GOOD MEN LEFT" women just keep popping up all over the place? Maybe, perhaps, the man was a cunt and the woman was gullible?
>>
>>17806197
>"all those"
There aren't as many as you think. Yeah, there are a load of fucking assholes who just want to fuck and duck, but there is an equal amount of normal dudes who want relationships and if a girl can't spot who really just wants to fuck they're probably retarded.
>>
There's more than one guy you know.

Some guys who prefer easy girls and wouldn't want to wait.
The guys that seriously think nonvirgin=slut probably wouldn't mind.
>>
>>17806185
Lel what? I'm a guy you moron
>>
>>17806196
You should kill yourself cuck
>>
>>17806145
>some people say x but some other people act like y
>why can't I discern group of people?

Talk to a therapist I guess, might be some serious brain injury.
Have you hit your head lately? were you born stupid?
>>
Those are two extremes.
The curse of your gender is the inability to understand nuance and granularity, which is why you will never be happy.
>>
Reality is absolute, perception is not.

This isn't a question a person asks out of genuine interest, but out of frustration or anger.

If you want help, you need to ask your question properly. If you need stress relief, there are more constructive practices.
>>
>>17806452

Did I rustle your jimmies?
>>
File: 1392458393476.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1392458393476.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>17806938

ultimate tip
>>
>>17806952
Enjoying your participation trophy?
Cuck.
>>
>>17806958

>Cuck.

Enjoying your leisurely skim through the permavirgin dictionary?
>>
>>17806967
Nice blog.
If I wanted to know your life story I would have read it on leddit. :((((
>>
>>17806981
Everything you're saying is an out of context meme and not of it makes sense. Its like you're not reading anything I'm saying, you're just waiting for me to respond so you can rattle off your next catch phrase.
>>
>>17806145

Well it depends on the kind of men you are talking to.
>>
>>17806145

They probably think you are a slut, therefore they don't want you but only sex, so when you tell them you're not willing, why would they be interested in you any more?
>>
>>17807019
>, why would they be interested in you any more?

These are probably the type of guys who call themselves "nice guys"
>>
This is ridiculous the line is a simple one the average person fucks 6 other ppl in their whole life if you sleep with more than that you're a slut if sleep with less you're prude
>>
>>17807024

I generally consider myself pretty nice, but ultimately, if I have something that I want and find it's not available, why would I continue talking to you?

Just because I am nice, doesn't mean you get a monopoly on my attention, there are other people in the world I'd rather invest time in.
>>
>>17807024
Yeah, and the filthy sluts probably call themselves ''nice girls'', ugh.
>>
>>17806452
Kill yourself tripfag
>>
>>17806989
F-f-fuck you....yu f-faggot. N-Ni-nigger
>>
>>17807277

how long do you have until you're a prude then?
>>
>>17806951
No, you're just a cuck.

You're right, REAL men love it when their wife has swallowed more hotdogs than Sasha Grey.
>>
>>17806145

Because marriage is a scam
>>
>>17806145
Because most men are liars and have no self control.
t.guy who actually wants to wait
>>
>>17806145

because waiting til marriage is the polar opposite.

too much of anything is bad for you. too much sex, bad. too much chastity, bad.

its stupid. but you also have to look at what the definition of a slut is. like love there is no legal definition, just what people think, adn they all think they are right.

a girl will call you a slut simply for sleeping with a guy she was into. she will call you a slut for having sex with a guy before marriage. she iwll call you a slut for eating the last donut. she will call you a slut cuz you're her friend.

there are a million reasons. a lot of people will give an arbitrary number. but it is, well, arbitrary. others will say its okay to have sex as long as you are in a relationship. others will say only if you've been in a relationship and had 3 official dates. others will say you can have as much sex as you want, as long as its with people you actually find attractive, being a slut meaning having sex for the sake of sex, not becuase you want to have sex iwth that particular person.

being a slut could mean in that definition, using someone else as a masturbation tool, becuase you are not attracted to them.

but everyones different. so find your own definitions you are comfortable with, balance htem out with expectations and what you can keep private, and stick with it. if that means not getting married, thats something you ahve to be okay with. cuz you can't have what people will call a 'high standard' then be mad when no one reaches it.
>>
>>17806145
Some guys believe when a girl says shes waiting for marriage, alot of guys see that as her kind and nonconfrontational way of saying shes not into you like that,

also you're not talking to the kinds of guys who want to wait till marriage
>>
>>17806145
Because most men want sex. There are definitely guys who want to wait, but those types are not as common.
>>
Lotttttta butthurt in here.

Look OP, if you are a girl with conviction towards not making love until marriage, then you are a virtuous unicorn indeed in our widely deceived & sexually retarded modern society, and my hat is off to you.

That said, as you have noticed, the market will seem to shrink to someone holding such morals, as most people will bend their own morality over backwards as soon as a treat gets wagged in their face, that or they never had the morals in the first place. This makes the pickin's seem slim indeed, but in reality, people with whom you can realistically spend the rest of your life with in satisfaction of soul are rare anyways, any pertinent morals notwithstanding, so just keep waiting and open for that natural lover.

If you're just genuinely curious as to why some men value virgin brides yet aim to fuck every girl they can, then the answer is obvious. A greedy beast will consume all it can, and will always strive for the best meal, deserving or not.

On behalf of all true lovers everywhere, please stay true to your own values, and someday you will be rewarded with the companionship of a lifetime.
Peace.
>>
>>17808240
There's literally no reason to wait to have sex if you're a male

This is the biggest blue pill in the world
>>
>>17808252
There are definitely reasons, but they don't apply to people like you.
>>
File: 1460839162536.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1460839162536.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>17808262
Yeah because I'm not autistic
>>
>>17808281
>tripfag
>not autistic
Pick one
>>
File: 1472510836998.gif (3MB, 365x372px) Image search: [Google]
1472510836998.gif
3MB, 365x372px
>>17808289
Does it make you salty that a tripfag has more sex than you?
>>
Don't (You) it. Don't feed it.

Let a gay post shiver lone in the wind to be shown to all as such.
>>
>>17808320
Lol

Are you going to dedicate the rest of your night to this? Salty af
>>
>>17806196
the red pill movement doesn't have anything to do with the idea that sexual history = slut. Quite the opposite, they're against marriage and they generally disapprove of traditional values and ideology.
>>
>>17808323

Not samefag but jeez you're a tryhard. Kys faggot.
>>
>>17808336
Donnnnnn't (You) it bro. That's all it's living off of currently
>>
File: ImageSasukeEMS.jpg (145KB, 1449x1155px) Image search: [Google]
ImageSasukeEMS.jpg
145KB, 1449x1155px
>>17808336
heh...you think you can take me on?!!!
>>
File: pegged.png (5KB, 767x32px) Image search: [Google]
pegged.png
5KB, 767x32px
>>17808344
sup newfag

You guys are lucky though

I might get pegged soon! That means I'll keep my promise and leave forever
>>
Okay let me throw in my two cents

If a girl right now that Im dating said she wanted to wait til marriage before we had sex, I would respect that and think much more highly of her

After being in relationships with girls who were to eager to give up their bodies for quick hookups, I realize that having a woman save herself for you is the single greatest gift a man can receive. I had only wish I known this when I was younger, before I had lots of sex with sluts who I honestly can't respect, so that I too could have saved myself for a woman who deserves it

In all honesty I could never marry a non-virgin girl. I'm going to continue dating and having sex with them however
>>
>>17808345

Kek; take you on in what? The fuck are you 12?
>>
File: Tripcodes_are_for_jerks.png (20KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
Tripcodes_are_for_jerks.png
20KB, 300x100px
Hide tripfaggot threads.

Ignore tripfaggot posts.

Do not reply to tripfaggot posters.
>>
>>17808381
Stop.
>>
File: 1407257.jpg (44KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
1407257.jpg
44KB, 600x565px
>>17808381
I am Konoha's Beautiful Green Wild Beast!
>>
>>17808351
yeah, like taking it in the ass would make you get over your shitposting addiction.

Face it, you're here forever. Or you plan on switching the board after you become a certified /d/egenerate?
>>
File: 1480386012992.jpg (56KB, 750x674px) Image search: [Google]
1480386012992.jpg
56KB, 750x674px
>>17808401
I have no issue not posting, its just fun

And yes, I made a promise to you fine people after all
>>
File: 1475831643635.png (277KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475831643635.png
277KB, 600x375px
>>17806207
>Yeah, there are a load of fucking assholes who just want to fuck and duck
>Yeah, fucking assholes just want to fuck and duck
>just want to fuck and duck
>fuck duck
Fuck you fuck
>>
>>17808429
i bet you would fuck a duck you duck fucker fuck
>>
File: die of laughter.jpg (106KB, 730x574px) Image search: [Google]
die of laughter.jpg
106KB, 730x574px
>>17808186
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.