[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all the women in the world decided they didn't want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1480089675479.gif (2MB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
1480089675479.gif
2MB, 286x210px
If all the women in the world decided they didn't want to have sex, in any form anymore, would rape become mandatory? As in for the sole purpose of continuous human life.
>>
yes, obviously
>>
>>17805993

this implies the women of the world arent arleady being raped for the most part.

that being siad, in a country like america, no, they would just incentivize pregnancies, basically make it so you get paid to have babies.
>>
incorrect. the obvious answer is no. artificial insemination is a thing. but i still don't think it would be mandatory. i think there would be strong incentives (money, etc).
>>
>>17806005

this. if we could somehow get beyond the logic of all girls just unanimously saying no to babies and had no pregnancies over the course of two years, the goverment would basically create a complex just for women where they could live expense free in exchange for simply having and raising children.
>>
>>17806037
i find it hard to believe they would also want to pay the women to raise the children. men can still do that job. government would only need them to give birth, really.

this thread is stupid anyway.
>>
>>17806056

>i find it hard to believe the ywoudl also want to pay the women to raise the children

why not? if someones willing to birth and raise it simply for a nice apartment, and some spending money, its a lot easier than paying someone to birth it then paying someone else to raise it, especially when being raised by your actual parent (Even if they're paid for it) is way healthier than paying random men to do it.

i do imagine if not enough women came forward for that there would also be smaller incentives for women to just give birth and givei t up though.

>this thread is stupid anyway

yeah well so are we.
>>
>>17805993
they would go to niggers

like they already DO!

the only reason your gf doesn't want to have sex is because she's not in the mood to make you orgasm if you can't make her orgasm.
>>
File: 1390162014690.gif (264KB, 320x230px) Image search: [Google]
1390162014690.gif
264KB, 320x230px
>>17805993

What an autistic question.
>>
File: 1478908178831.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478908178831.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>17806212

autismo supremo
>>
>>17806224
Got enough replies. Maybe it's auty-bait?
>>
nigger and towel head rape statistics would sky rocket i'd be there number one crime
>>
If only someone had written some kind of novel exploring the theme of all the women not wanting to have sex anymore. Maybe a play, I uess. I don't know. Maybe they could set it in, I don't know, ancient Greece or something.

Fucking redpillers.
>>
>>17806576
My favorite fact about that play: all the dude characters wore giant leather dicks as part of their costumes.
>>
Well they would starve to death.
>>
>>17806669
>off by one

damn anon, your truth deserve quads
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.