[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i stop being a giant pussy, every time someone insults

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

how can i stop being a giant pussy, every time someone insults me on the internet it tilts me for the entire day and it needs to fucking stop
>>
Most of the time, the people who insult you are virgin cucks. So don't pay attention to them. Brush it off and stop being a pussy
>>
lol
i hope ive insulted you before. i only insult those who deserve it and you sound like you do
>>
Dirty Dave's Guide to Street-Tail

In almost any town or city of moderate size, you can pick up a piece of stank if you know what to look for. Now I'm not talking about street walkers here. They are easy enough to spot. Just for shits and giggles though, next time you guys see one of them working girls, honk the horn. They'll be happy to flash you some titty. While we're on the subject of professionals, here's some tips when picking one up. Do a drive through to assess the situation. You're looking for evidence of other working girls nearby. These ladies are very skittish and if the police are using a decoy, chances are the real prostitutes will split. Have your buy money ready, like in your pocket or the ashtray, making sure your wallet is under your seat. This makes it hard for them to pick your pocket during a BJ. If there are guys hanging around the girl, keep going. No sense getting mugged over a piece of ass. Last thing on these girls, trust your instincts. If it looks too good to be true, it's probably a cop. Real toots have a rough edge to them, so if a gal is too made-up, keep rollin.
Now, on to the finer things. My favorite stalking times are the hours between 2am and 6am. Any street, any corner. What I look for is a lady walking and looking around, making eye contact. Most decent women aren't out at these times. If the girl won't look in your direction, don't bother her. If she does, pull over and offer her a ride. Ask her what she's doing and be frank in letting her know that your looking for a "date". You'll hear something like, "I don't normally do this, but I could use the money". Just go with it and you'll be on your way. Be nice. I often carry a pack of smokes, some bottled water and kleenex. Dark, quiet streets are alleys make perfect parking. In a place where you can keep an eye out while she's buisy getting you off. Some girls will even give you their number. Take some condoms and enjoy.
>>
I'm not trying to insult you I'm trying to motivate you
>>
>>17805941
That's just a 180 degrees different kind of insufferable.
>>17805911
They don't actually know you so you shouldn't let it bother you so much. Most of it is just the bantz anyway.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.