[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is really eating me up. grill here >meet a cute shy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: wfOYjNf6.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
wfOYjNf6.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
this is really eating me up.
grill here
>meet a cute shy sort of indie guy at wedding
>hes from abroad
>we hook up a few days after the wedding
>he adds me on social media
>sent me really nice messages before flying back home. this was months ago
>he sporadically likes things i post, he's not starting converstaion though
>I don't expect a long term relationship but I can't stand asking myself what if's. Its torture keeping friends on social media. I don't want to be drmatic and delete him.
>I don't think hes that into me, but Id like to keep it as an option incase one day we live in the same city or something far fetched.
>how do i lose feelings?
>is he playing games? do you think its an wgo thing having a girl like you way more than you like her?
>>
>>17805785
>also i can't give other guys a chance that actually like me. Whats wrong with me?
>>
>>17805796
any advice 4chins!
>>
No, he's not playing games, he just likes your posts once in a while. Or you assume everyone who likes your posts is playing games?

You have a crush on him and it's obviously not going to work out so yeah, best thing is to delete it and go on with your life. He'll probably not even notice and if he does, why would you care? It's a person you'll most likely never going to see again, there's no reason to worry that he'll think you a drama queen or whatever.

So yeah, spend more time on your hobbies, preferably things that require your attention and pique your interest (as opposed to scrolling down on facebook and 4chan) and socialize more, especially with men. You should get over him pretty fast this way.
>>
>>17805821
impolite
don't call me that. i only have 2 chins.

if you want to try something, then just tell him how you feel. say you have feelings for him. but only do this if you actually want to try an LDR. otherwise its pointless. and if he is interested AND wants to try an LDR, then cool. if not, then you know where he stands.

and if you don't want to tell him your feelings unless you're in the same place, then stop thinking about him. any time you think about him, do something else. don't talk to him. remember that he is living his own life elsewhere, and probably isn't even thinking about you. i don't mean that in a mean way, but not everyone you meet thinks about you when you're not around.

i'm sure you're a great girl. spend more time with friends (or make some friends if you don't have any). be emotionally invested elsewhere (friends, family) and you will think of him less and less.
>>
>>17805785

>how do i lose feelings?

Feelings fade. Stop feeding into them and eventually they'll go away.

>is he playing games?

No. You had a cool little fling while he was around and now that he's gone he knows, realistically, that maintaining a relationship with you is just unrealistic.

He lives far away. You had a cool couple of romantic days and now its over. We've all had flings that never went anywhere. Stop obsessing about this and move on.

Your relationship has no future so he's not investing in it, plain and simple. Whether he likes you or not isn't the point. I really "like" the idea of becoming a multi-billionaire with a 10 inch dick but liking it has nothing to do with the fact that its an unrealistic goal.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.