[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to feel really sad after sex? I lost my virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 808862581.jpg (114KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
808862581.jpg
114KB, 960x1280px
Is it normal to feel really sad after sex?

I lost my virginity last year and after I did it I felt kind of a vague sadness and disgust with myself. I thought that was just due to it being the first time but in the few times since then I feel like crying before I even cum.

Am I just a big weirdo or does anyone else feel like this?
>>
>>17805769

>Is it normal to feel really sad after sex?

I think you know its not normal.
>>
>>17805769
Well first off, male or female?
And second, was it with someone you liked/loved or just some person who just wanted a casual thing?
>>
>>17805769
What do you think the disgust is about?
What was your sex ed upbringing?
>>
If it happens after every time and is not related to anything such as viewing yourself/the sex as dirty or as a moral problem, then it's not common per se but is a known and documented phenomenon called postcoital dysphoria.
>>
For a male, yes it's normal. In Taoist terms, cumming is known as "the small death."

It takes a lot out of you to cum. If you cum too often (more than once a week from masturbating, twice a week for sex) you are going to feel a very strong sense of apathy, sometimes even depression after you ejaculate.

This is normal. Just don't cum as often, or don't cum during sex if you think you'll feel like shit after.

I found out the hard way. Had LTR, sex everyday. After a few months I noticed my sex drive disappeared, and I couldn't get hard for my partner. Not cumming for a few days solved the problem. Just gotta know your body.

There's a reason there's a stereotype of men leaving immediately after sex. Sometimes if I'm hooking up with a new girl, I'll completely lose interest in her after I cum.
>>
>>17805780

Male. The first time was just a random thing but the last two were with a girl a wanted to be in a relationship with.
>>
lmao thats bullshit

OP, that's not normal and you most likely have some repressed prejudice against sex. Things like being raised on the idea that sex before marriage is a horrible sin or uncle Bobby touching you in inappropriate places. Many people have some subconscious fears or dislikes, sex being one of the main issues these things revolve around. Except that for most people it manifests differently, like you can't get it hard or you can't cum.

Do some introspection and figure out what might've put a negative mark on your sexuality then try to come to terms with it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.