[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rear-ended a Scion FRS at about 5mph on wet roads (tires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1479440966487.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479440966487.gif
360KB, 500x375px
>rear-ended a Scion FRS at about 5mph on wet roads (tires weren't gripping and I basically slid into her)
>some barely visible damage (scratches), no dents or injuries
>in my haste I forgot to get her phone number to settle this out of insurance
>just got a call from my insurance company

What do now?
>>
>no police report
Say she hit you.
>>
>>17805756
In very minor traffic accidents like OP's there is hardly a police report. The dispatcher sometimes won't even send a car out, especially if no one is injured and both vehicles are out of the road. You can demand an officer come out if you like in that case.

I doubt the person in the Scion did this, but you can report your own traffic accident to the state. There's a special form you can pick up at your local precinct and mail it to the Capitol. Or maybe she did since she's already contacted her insurance company she might be a thorough person, who knows. Worst case scenario she takes you to small claims court. Granted there's no evidence against you most likely it's a waste of time though.

Anyway, OP don't be a scumbag and just tell them what happened and enjoy your increased premium. Unless of course you're okay with being a dishonest piece of shit. It's people that don't do shit the proper way as to why your insurance is expensive to begin with and usually increases a few dollars every year.

inb4 y do rite thing fag, it's called being a responsible adult.
>>
>>17805795
She probably did, which is why I just got a call. I'm not planning to commit insurance fraud but goddamn it, I really should've gotten her number.
>>
>>17805795
>being a responsible adult.
Just got spooky in here.
>>
>>17805831
I know, it's a crazy concept.

I may be 30 but I know I'm still a kid deep down inside. I try to pretend I'm an adult when I can. It' what we all do. Otherwise shit would just get too crazy.
>>
>>17805795

No where did it say OP was trying to get out of it. He would just have preferred to pay the cost to fix her car out of pocket instead of going through insurance and having increased rates.

Since she already called the insurance company, don't think there's too much you can do now.
>>
>>17805844
You know I didn't reply to the OP right? I was simply saying what would happen if he choose to lie like that anon had suggested.

If you want to argue with people and stir shit up, go right ahead but get your shit right dumbass.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.