[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My long term gf is cheating on me. I need to get into her whatsapp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: sexy-body-wallpaper.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-body-wallpaper.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
My long term gf is cheating on me. I need to get into her whatsapp chat with this guy. I know for a fact they were talking today and she sent him a nude. She has cleared the chat, how can I get it back?

I tried a whatsapp restore but it dated to far back.

Will dump all her nudes & chat log if found. Also, is there a hidden app I can install to spy? Thanks
>>
why? if you already know she's cheating why spy on her and all that? Why not just break up with her and move on?
>>
>>17805729
Dump her.
If you can't trust her on this basic shit, dump her.

It doesn't matter if she cheated on you or if you have proof or anything. If shit gets to this level, stop it.
>>
>>17805735

This
>>
>>17805735
I may have been a bit dramatic as I am so angry, I don't know if she has cheat IRL or just over the phone and is lying to me. Thats why I want to spy. I NEED to know. She will never admit anything
>>
>>17805744
either way it sounds like the relationship is over. If that's the case do yourself a favor and be done with it. Continuing to give it attention, even if only to figure out the extent of her infidelity will only bring you more anger and sorrow.

You don't NEED to know. You want to know, but knowing will not help you in any way, quite the contrary. You need to detach yourself from this problem, not dig deeper into it.
>>
>>17805755
Nearly 3 years >,,<
>>
>>17805757
be glad that you're not married with children.
>>
>>17805729
What makes you so certain? Either way now that the trust is gone you should probably break up.
>>
>>17805757

College gf, together since 2000, beautiful kid in 2008, in 2013 found out she was cheating, she claimed only "emotional affair" because I wasnt there. Moved out right away, filed for divorce. You cant fix these things. Forget about 3 years. Its small compared to the rest of your life. Move on.
>>
Shit like this keeps me terrified of being in a serious, committed relationship.
>>
>>17805729
How did you find out exactly?
Are you sure its not some kind of misunderstanding? how do you know?
>>
>>17805755
Unfortunately, this. I was like you. I NEEDED to know too. I got my absolutely, no doubt about it, conclusive evidence. Nothing changed. Relationship was still ruined.

Don't bother.

Oh, no, wait - it actually made my choice a lot easier when I had proof. I was able to instantly drop all the doubt of whether I was giving this person a fair shake or not. When I found out they were a lying piece of shit, I accepted it.

Do whatever you want, lol
>>
>>17805967
some people cheat bc they have no friends and they need an escape from the abuse. if she needed emotional support, it sounds like you are to blame not her.
>>
>>17806846
> it sounds like you are to blame not her.
god damn, this has got to be bait..
>>
>>17805729
Hey op. I was in almost the exact same situation as you a few years ago. I already knew it was going on, but wanted to see proof as a form of closure. So you stay with her, fluctuating between hating her and wanting to fix things. Waiting for the proof as a catalyst for change. Waiting for her to screw up.
Don't out yourself through that, bro. If you know it's going on, tell her you feel like the love has left the relationship and you either want to fix it or end things. If she is, she'll agree to leave. I waited a solid year for proof, and when I finally got it I didn't feel any better. I didn't get a rush of victory knowing she was in the wrong. All I did was ruin myself. Debase myself by checking her phone every night when she slept. Putting up with someone that I knew hated me and I hated her. Just let her go now, and begin the healing process.
Stay strong anon.
>>
>>17805757

>nearly 3 years

i feel sorry that you wasted 3 years on a thot OP
>>
Whatsapp is well encrypted and if she cleared the messages I don't think there's any way for you to see those messages ever again.
>>
>>17806851
nope women and boys without nuts believe this shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.