[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become friends with a woman without an ulterior motive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: white knight.jpg (199KB, 360x540px) Image search: [Google]
white knight.jpg
199KB, 360x540px
How do I become friends with a woman without an ulterior motive? If I don't want to fuck or date, I have to remind myself that they exist. I feel like a jerk but any effort I make to contradict this feels fake.
>>
you dont and it doesnt make you a jerk you fucking cuck
>>
Make friends with girls that have similar interests
>>
>>17805603
I don't really connect with people quickly based on our interests. It takes me a long time to want to share the stuff I like with people. I'd rather find out what kind of person they are and work from there.
>>
>>17805598

>I feel like a jerk but any effort I make to contradict this feels fake.

Being friends with a woman is almost identical to being friends with a man if you actually don't want to fuck her.

If you have to go out of your way to make sure your interactions aren't "fake" then its because you want to be more than friends. Its just pretending to be friends, at that point.
>>
>>17805598

I know how you feel. I have a female friend like this, and it's not a weird friend zone thing, either. We are both single, find each other attractive, and are very close. We just happened to not want to date/fuck each other for whatever reason.
>>
File: Mild pain.jpg (22KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
Mild pain.jpg
22KB, 391x391px
>be friends with a girl
>end up falling with love because I'm terribly starved for feelings
>>
>Meet a girl the other night
>She seems really cool, I get her number
>We hang out and get coffee
>She mentions a boyfriend, seems into him
>Well, whatever, she's still pretty dank and we get along well
>We're gonna hang out again this week, I'm not planning any moves unless I get some clear signals

That's it. You know the saying "there's plenty of fish in the sea"? You really learn to internalize it once you have a few girlfriends.

There's always more girls. Always. More. Girls. There is always.

More.

Girls.
>>
>>17805598
Why do you want to make friends with people you're not interested in?
>>
>>17806102
>both single
>find each other attractive
>very close

Either your testosterone is low or you must have given up sex for a year long lent
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.