[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, decided I'm gonna take 10grams of aspirin on friday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161125_092055.jpg (803KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161125_092055.jpg
803KB, 1200x1600px
Hi /adv/, decided I'm gonna take 10grams of aspirin on friday. Bought adult diapers but is it worth finding a place super far away to break down or die in my parents and just pretend to have a stomach bug? I'm honesty kinda excited to escape now.

Pic unrelated, just my cat
>>
"It would take at least 50- 100 standard (325 mg) aspirin tablets to approach the lethal dose for an adult"

That is at least 16 grams or more.

You will end up in the hospital on suicide watch with some internal organ damaged and probably in pain.
>>
>>17805611
I'm 45kg, so I thought the math worked out to 10g. Should I take 16g just in case?
>>
You better add alcohol and sleeping pills to your idea.
Aspirin OD is a painful, slow, and shitty way to die.

I'd rather jump off a building or shoot myself before attempting to OD on OTC drugs.
>>
>>17805616
Don't be ridiculous, you'll start crying for your life once the overdose kicks in. You realise that many people who hung themselves are found with their fingernails torn out from desperately trying to save themselves? Or how everyone who jumps invariably screams in fear and panic?
>>
Man aspirin OD is a horrible way to die just score some Ambien or prescription pain killers and drink a bunch of alcohol
>>
>>17805585
The earliest symptoms of acute aspirin poisoning may include ringing in the ears (tinnitus) and impaired hearing. More clinically significant signs and symptoms may include rapid breathing (hyperventilation), vomiting, dehydration, fever, double vision, and feeling faint.

Later signs of aspirin poisoning, or signs of more significant poisoning, can include drowsiness or confusion, bizarre behavior, unsteady walking, and coma.

The abnormal breathing caused by aspirin poisoning is usually rapid and deep. Vomiting may occur 3-8 hours after taking too much aspirin. Serious dehydration may occur from hyperventilation, vomiting, and fever.

Have fun with that
>>
>>17805627
People who jump, immediately regret it. Biggest regret of their life. They wish for it to be bad dream. But of course it's real and it's the last thing they will ever see.
>>
>>17805585
As somebody who has tried that, I would NOT would NOT recommend.
That shit was more physically painful than anything I have ever experienced in my life.
I swear to god it felt like my stomach was being run over by a truck. I was confused and dizzy as fuck, drenched in sweat, could not sleep at all until I thought I had died and then I woke up 8 hours later and puked the rest of the day and couldn't move.
The best way to kill yourself is and always will be a bullet through the brain. No wait, no panic, click and boom.
>>
>>17805669
Too this day 6 years later I have liver issues.
I od'ed twice. Once with a cocktail of everything that had death as a side effect of overdose, and included in that was benadryl which i did not know caused hallucinations at the time but found out pretty quickly that 800mg of the shit sends you to hell.
I tried again a year later and post above happened.
Then I tried to hang myself and probably just gave myself brain damage since I woke up with deep cuts in my neck and the belt I used snapped hanging above me.
Believe it or not I'm pretty good now. I've had depression for about 12 years and was suicidal for probably 4 of that. Once I cut out drugs and started going outside, going back to the things I was interested in, working, making some kind of success for myself I started feeling a lot better.
Today I work for the government as a network admin making good cash, have a 1 year old son, wife, home. Good shit man. I never thought I'd live without being depressed. But it did get better when I finally managed to actually do something about it.
>>
Lol, overdosing on aspirin is a really REALLY shitty way to die. Your liver will shut down, which is a slow, and painful, process. You will lose your nerve, because you are biologically engineered to lose your nerve. Even if by some chance you don't, someone will find you and bring you to the hospital, and you can be surrounded by strangers while you die.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, I really believe that. But if you're gonna kill yourself, do it right and don't cut corners. People who survive half-assed suicides are sometimes WAY worse off.
>>
>>17805657
Even if you somehow knew that - there's no way it's true for every person. No matter how suicidal you are you're going to fear death, and you will instinctively try to prevent it, that doesn't mean that you aren't intellectually happy with your decision.
>>
>>17805585
And this, kids, is why male suicide rate is higher even though just as many women if not more attempt an hero.

If you really want it, use a more certain method, anon. Ideally rethink whether it's really the best solution for whatever problem you have.
>>
There are way better options than to kill yourself.
Most of the people who end up trying regret their actions seconds before death. I hope you choose to reconsider your current plans.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.