[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been friends with female friend for a while >Start getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: c6c.gif (103KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
c6c.gif
103KB, 480x480px
>Been friends with female friend for a while
>Start getting a bit /fit/
>Tells me I've been getting bigger as she feels my gains
>Tell her I have a foot fetish
>She sends me pics of her feet under the guise of "hey what shoes do I wear"
>She knows I like short hair
>She tells me she is thinking of cutting her hair short as she is getting tired of long hair
>We start talking about fetishes, she doesn't have any apparently. I tell her mine and she replies with things like "oh yeah I've actually wanted to try that out, I probably couldn't do that unless I was positioned like x, etc"
>We go out dancing at a club, she shrugs off all guys who hit on her
>She also wore a somewhat see through shirt without a bra, she pulled the shirt aside to show me her tit and how her nip was covered with some sort of band aid
>Tells me when we leave something like "fuck I really wanna make out with someone"
>Knows I am a KV
>Knows I have a small cock
>She tells me she'd rather have someone my size, also tells me she is tight apparently

Does any of this actually mean anything or is she just toying with me?
>>
I know this is all new to you and all, but she wants the dick faggot
>>
File: 1476567242001.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476567242001.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
I can't believe it but this bait actually triggers me hard.

Fuck you for having a girl so fucking interested in you, it is terrible. I have to fucking force the girl I fucked last week to go out with me again, and then there's this faggot called OP who has a girl coming on so strong.

Just fuck her you asshole and fuck off from /adv/.
>>
>>17805489
Yeah its rather obvious that, if things really are as you put them to be, she wants the d.
>>
Not OP, but I have a similar problem

>met girl in highschool, we run around in the same circles
>she always sit next to me in classes and when we went out
>always compliments me, tells me I look good in these clothes, I'm fit, new hairstyle fits me etc
>one night we got drunk and started making out, don't know how it happened
>start making out regularly, after a couple of weeks start having sex too
>we start spending more and more time together
>we move together in college
>a few years later we get married
>now we have 2 children

So does that mean that she likes me? Is she trying to drop some subtle hints about it? Or she's just fucking with me? Or am I just reading too much into it?
>>
>>17805511
I don't know anything about how this works and find it hard to believe a woman wants me, sorry.
I've basically been a shut in most of my life
>>
>>17805535
You're being KEKED

RUN while you can
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.