[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need help killing myself. I domt know how but I'm 110%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
i need help killing myself. I domt know how but I'm 110% sure i want to die. please don't try to convince me otherwise it won't do anything. just help me find ways to do it
>>
>>17805487
see your pic.
also, don't kill yourself m8
>>
>>17805487
If you arent too proud, Try to run up to a cop and try your best to kill him, do your honest best to reach for his gun and kill the guy, really just do your best since you're not gonna be able to most likely, and you'll get shot. Of course your parents and family or friends will wonder what the fuck just happened but since you're obviously depressed they'll just think you had a psychotic incident which ended in you trying to kill an armed cop.
>>
im really small and thin i wont be able to and here cops dont shoot so easily
>>
if i was gonna do it, id go out into the woods and shoot myself in the head. maybe i would leave a note.

seems like the best and most selfless way to go. no way i would throw myself in front of a train or shoot myself in a bathtub, that's too messy.
>>
If I were to do it I'd steal a boat, sail out to sea, get incredibly drunk, tie some bricks to my leg and hop in the water. Maybe in a lake or somewhere not too deep.
Apparently drowning is relaxing.
>>
>>17805512
jumping in front of a train sounds like something I'm capeable of doing
>>
Jump off a building fly for eternity
>>
wait 100 years then by that time u will have died of old age
>>
>>17805526 -_-
>>
>>17805487
Someone here told me the best way to kill yourself is an exit bag using a helium gas tank. Apparently you just fall asleep and never wake up without any pain granted theres no one to interrupt it.
>>
>>17805534
I heard this too. You pass out before you even start to choke so it's aparently like going to sleep.
>>
>>17805534
ive heard of that but im not able to get a helium tank, will look into it though
>>
>>17805534
>>17805537

Nope nope nope, stop suggesting this people.

There is no way to get your hands on pure helium which is what is required for such an act. If you use any type of helium you can legally get your hands on then it absolutely contains oxygen and will end up not killing you but merely causing brain damage.

I heard smoking and drinking kills you..
>>
>>17805543
>I heard smoking and drinking kills you
it does but it takes multiple decades of dedication
>>
>>17805543
gotta kill myself within a month so doubt it will kill me if I start now lol
>>
Ah fuck if the helium thing doesn't work how about the thing with a car running in a garage? I'm not trying to turn anon into a vegetable but these are the most peaceful ways that I've been told about.
If this shit doesn't work I'm out of ideas.
Hope you don't do it tho anon, there's a lot of cool shit to go see and do that you'll miss out on.
>>
Dont do it OP... Seriously, the "it gets better" sentence IS NOT a meme. It seriously gets better, I promise. Your happiness will be ten times greater than the people who have been fine all their lives. Also, you have more experience than the people who've never been depressed, and the shit you learn about yourself during a depression is of great value.

The normies (sorry, lack of a better word) will be insecure as fuck while you know every tiny detail and fact about yourself and your reactions.

Seriously OP, seek help from professionals. I promise you its worth it, pinky promise! Dont do it anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.