[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ive been on and off with this girl for a while, her name is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
So ive been on and off with this girl for a while, her name is Emily and she's pretty emo, fairly attractive in my eyes, is currently overcoming a cigarette addiction, she cuts herself sometimes, acts pretty childish on a regular basis and is a lesbian who claims she's only straight for me. She loves me past what words can explain and as much as i hate to admit it i love her too. Not as passionately as she does, but i do love her. The problem lies in the fact that my brother, all my friends, all my brother's friends, and even my parents say that she's no good and that i can do better. And i want to do better. I want to go out with a girl thats normal, a girl that's desirable, a girl who i can make people jealous with or at least a girl who im not judged for. I would break up with her and pursue other girls but im so socially retarded that I starting up a conversation with anyone who I don't already know is not even an option at this point. So my only options are be with her, unhappy and self concious, or be single (something that im desperately afraid of) until another girl shows interest in me. Please help, this is tearing me to shreds. Also forgot to mention that, on multiple occasions, she's run away from home and i had to talk with the police to help them find her. Pic related
>>
break your text in paragraphs next time.
>>
>>17805371
Im here for life advice, not essay composure lessons
>>
>>17805353
She doesn't deserve you if you truly think like that. She is herself - you are controlled by social norms.
You should do what makes you happy - if you are as you say "socially retarded" maybe start by just talking with her friends?
Once you build up enough confidence end it and be with someone you think you deserve...
>>
>>17805373
We deal with a lot of this stuff, try to make it easy.
>>
>>17805373
no one is going to advise you when your post is painful to read
>>
If she fucks you when you want, keep seeing her until you find another who is better.
>>
>>17805353
>currently overcoming a cigarette addiction, she cuts herself sometimes, acts pretty childish on a regular basis and is a lesbian who claims she's only straight for me
I'm going to go ahead and assume that the phrase "red flag" doesn't really mean anything to you.
>>
>>17805391
Honestly this is the way to go, just be nice about it. A lot of guys go on and on about honor and only fucking girls you're abolsutely in love with and vice versa (most of these guys are virgins), but the reality is that this is current year and we live in a pretty amoral society and everyone else is just looking out for themselves so you may as well do what you want in the short term, it's all you can do really.
>>
>>17805353
despite your efforts to lie to us and yourself, you don't love her. if you loved her, you would be happy with her.

spare her the heartache and break up with her. now. and cut all contact.
>>
>>17805353
M8, you can't go putting the burden of making you happy on other people

break up with her because she isnt making you happy and be single for a while

Learning how to flirt and interact with others is fucking important so dont put it off, coincidentally being single is the best situation to be in if you want to force yourself to improve you social skills

You really need to contemplate how you are going to treat this girl post breakup tho (like 0 contact, still friends...), because if you make the wrong decision your going to be dealing with the fallout FOREVER and wont have the opportunity to accomplish what you want to accomplish
>>
>>17805379
Ooooh "painful to read" poor you, i can only begin to imagine your suffering. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>17805403
Lmao I do not have any standards
>>
>>17805403
I thought this was a little too coincidental because I'm currently talking to this 17-yr old white chick who does the same exact shit and now it's starting to make me think it's some inside joke we don't know about or care to research.
>>
>>17805481
Found it, look up Sierra Tickner. Knew it had to be some kind of meme.
>>
Just because you're socially awkward now doesn't mean you have to stay that way for the rest of your life. Learn how to talk to people without being awkward. Learn how to express yourself, what people like and dislike to hear and how to act in social situations. Talk to your classmates more, go out, interact with strangers and acquaintances, hit on girls and so on. Yeah, you'll face rejection and many people won't like you, but that's life and you have to learn to live with it.

And yeah, being single is much better than being with a person who makes you unhappy.

>>17805427
yeah, that's a great attitude to have when asking for advice. The guy who suggest to break your text is right, simply because people don't enjoy looking at long, uninterrupted text. It's why almost every blog and news site out there breaks its text into paragraphs. Because you didn't do it many people skipped over your thread completely. He gave you a genuine advice. And you lashed out and insulted him. Great fucking job!
>>
She sounds nuts and you type like a retard and respond like an ass. You're perfect for each other
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.