[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18 year old here. Am I insane for being jealous of boys who got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1466907696637.png (566KB, 762x342px) Image search: [Google]
1466907696637.png
566KB, 762x342px
18 year old here. Am I insane for being jealous of boys who got molested by their female teachers? Some people on facebook claim I have issues tor wanting to be "raped" by these women in my childhood
>>
>>17805223
Bump
>>
Well, I've always had teacher fantasies, so I wouldn't really call that being raped since it's something I would have wanted. But some guys out there were hurt against there will which is horrible, so that's a completely different thing.

Also, how do people on fucking Facebook know this shit about you?
>>
>>17805265
We were discussing female child molesters and I brought up his jealous I am of the victims. I only had my first kiss at 14 years old and lost my virginity this year. I'm pathetic. Those kids had it good essentially. They were the alpha males of sex compared to me and the other cucks.
>>
>>17805280
I'm no expert but this seems like a toxic way to be thinking about the subject of sexuality altogether.

Your sexual fantasies are valid for you; but the way you seem to project them on the victims of underage sex crimes does not sit well with me.
>>
>>17805280
You have a pretty fucked up worldview my friend. I suggest you lay off the /pol/ or /r9k/. As entertaining as they can be they will warp your mind much like an eldritch abomination if your will is not strong enough.
>>
Hell no man espaesially of they were some fine ass teachers.
>>
Are you insane for wanting this?
Probably not.
Are you insane for sharing it on facebook?
Lol maybe, c'mon now.

Just don't make so big a deal of wanting that. Maybe try to get off on some roleplay bout it.
>>
>>17805915
>>17805548
Don't worry I don't condone rape and molestation of others. I wanted to be the one to take it for the team from the ladies. In fact me and others from Facebook took down a pedo group 2 weeks ago
>>
Do you also have strange, intense urges to worship the male physique?
>>
>>17806252
What? No lmao
>>
It's called rape for a reason. If it was always so simply as a teacher asking a student if he wanted sum fuk, I doubt there would be a problem. That isn't how it goes, though.

Quite often, the victims are severely abused, threatened, and even held a knife-point. They are blackmailed and abused after the incident, and they feel they can't talk to anybody about it because the rapist makes them feel powerless.

Wanting to fuck a milf is one thing, her holding a knife to your balls while they force you to do something you don't like is another.
>>
>>17805280
This is a really immature attitude towards it. It never happened to you when you were still a kid so technically you can never be 100% certain how you would've felt if a grown woman came onto you. And even if you would've loved it, that has little to do with how other kids experience it.

This is just another flavor of the whole "men always want sex regardless of circumstances regardless of the partner involved" that makes it hard for female on male rape to be acknowledged.
>>
>>17807072
>>17807057
Shit I never knew they were that aggressive that does sound scary. Guess I learn something new everyday. I thought it was gonna be cool because honestly, when my dad who was a ladies man told me that this happened to him as a 4 year old with a teen girl, I was extremely jealous (still kinda am). I always had weird luck with girls.
I underestimated the effects it'll have on me. I knew it warped my dad's view on sex and women, but I was so delusional. I already hate myself and I thought even if I got molested by an older female that I couldn't get any more fucked in the head.
I think I have confidence issues and daddy issues. Ironically I love him to death
Thanks anons, I learned a lot in this thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.