[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

basically how fucked am I? The bottom one is credit card and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (11KB, 648x127px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
11KB, 648x127px
basically how fucked am I? The bottom one is credit card and what I owe. I dont have a job, cant get one because im basically borderline retarded. I cant speak properly and cant function in public. I just made a payment of $25 to my credit card, which is the min payment. I will have about 12 dollars left, with 0 income.

Oh, and ive tried to file for disability, but I get rejected everytime. Even though literally what I have is classified under the Americans with disability act
>>
You type adequately. That alone is enough for plenty of low wage jobs (which is all you need to pay that paltry sum) some of which you can do from home.

Shit, fill out online surveys for money.

What exactly is wrong with you that you can't flip burgers or operate a cash register instead of leaching off my taxes?
>>
>>17805037

I have really bad social anxiety, I would say a phobia almost. And I shake a lot, I can't keep my hands still in public. I have broken down in the middle of a mall before and just stopped functioning, I had to be taken out by paramedics. Nothing good happens when I go out in public.

My speech is really bad. I have a stutter that's so bad that most doctors I have seen classify it as Tourettes. It's like I know what I want to say in my head and when I try to talk it just doesn't come out. I kind of start convulsing when I try to talk, almost like I am having a seizure. My eyes roll back in my head, sometime I have even drooled while trying to talk. Takes me probably 10 minutes to say a simple sentence
>>
>>17804995
Thats why you dont buy shit you cant afford.

Seriously, its better to be evicted and go hungry than to get into credit card debt in the long run. My advice is figure out this mess yourself, but never touch that credit card again until you have paid off the debt and have some sort of regular income.
>>
>>17805054

better learn to get over it.

'social anxiety' is not classified as a disability mate.
>>
Better learn someway to make some money from home then right homie

We don't want to go broke and die now do we?

Once reality truly sets in you'll do it

Until then try learning something that people want that you can do from home
>>
>>17805458

You completely ignored like half of what I said
>>
>>17805500

just like the government.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.