[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm nearly 20 and I'm still a virgin. How do I go about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

I'm nearly 20 and I'm still a virgin. How do I go about talking to girls who are mirin ne in public? I'm gonna stop smoking weed for one, because its just making me more of an autistic anti social shut in. Also should I start using tinder? I'm scared of the response ill get because I look a bit young for my age...
>>
Help
>>
If your plan is just to talk to random girls in public then yeah, just use tinder.
>>
>>17804503
So you are 90% just like me.

Hey bro.
>>
Find an interest or hobby you can do with more people, like go hiking with associations or sign in a runners club or some shit like that. Interact and people and let this people help you. It works
>>
>>17804554
>>17804600
Alright ill try out both of these suggestions
>>17804579
Hey bro, were gonna make it
>>
Be nice. That's it. You'd be surprised how many fuccbois approach women in public/Tinder with "her bby u wan sum fuk."
>>
>>17804632
Some women like that shit though, no?
>>
>>17804503
>mirin ne

What does that mean?
>>
>>17804725
Mirin me
>>
>>17804554
If we can't talk to girls in public where else people meet these creatures?
>>
File: fp.png (232KB, 630x342px) Image search: [Google]
fp.png
232KB, 630x342px
>>17804722
> Some women like that shit though, no?
No.

We also don't like to be compared to goods or trophies. We are people who like our eyes looked at once in a while. By the way, my eyes are above my neck.

> Inb4 virgin fag graph
> Inb4 roastie detected
>>
>>17804503

Bro, want a surefire way to lose your virginity that doesn't involve seeing a prostitute?
>>
File: nt0vm22PRG1spsojg_540.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
nt0vm22PRG1spsojg_540.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>17805164
>>
>>17805169
Yes
>>
>>17804503
lmao i never thought i'd see a babyface album cover on 4chan
>>
>>17805207
Lmfao I googled baby face and that was a fitting pic I like the nice little touch in the corner aswell
>>
>>17805251
yeah i didn't think anyone on 4chan would listen to babyface lol
>>
>>17805337
I don't man, that just came up
>>
Hi, im 21 and a virgin, maybe a bit like you
I started using tinder; had a date with one girl, made out, but she broke it off before it led to anything. Was pretty sad actually.
>>
>>17805196

step one: ignore a lot of the advice on here. Consider this, you're taking advice on how to attract women from guys, many of whom are not women. Even more so, you're taking advice on women from men who frequent a website known for men who need advice on how to attract women.

Consider this: The way a guy acts around a woman he likes and the way he acts around his guy friends are two opposite worlds. Watch this scene from Grease.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS9SXH3DfT8

So now to my advice. Basically I'm going to elaborate on what >>17804632 said.

Here is the deal, if you want to just lose your virginity, which isn't a immoral thing to do, you just have to try.

I'd stay away from meeting girls IRL unless that happens naturally and organically. Basically if the girl starts a conversation, carry it on. Then find a way to segue into asking to exchange contact info. The only way I would recommend starting a conversation with a girl IRL is to compliment her on her clothes, shoes, or jewelry. Then gauge if she is interested by her response, but make damn sure it seems authentic.

You're going to want to practice good hygiene. I use dove soap for sensitive skin and that dove men + whatever, the green one (inb4 viral marketing) I also use whatever shampoo my girlfriend has. As long as it doesn't leave your hair greasy. Spray some kind of cologne or even body spray. A lot of people make fun of body sprays, but honestly, if a girl is close enough to smell you she won't care if its big boy cologne or teenager mist.

You're going to want to dress in a style that compliments your interests. For example I dress kind of pop punk. Skinny jeans, band t shirts, skate shoes, snapbacks, etc. Whatever music you like, dress like the guys that make that music.
>>
>>17806161

You're going to want to act in a way that reflects your interests. I sometimes ironically use slang like lit, af, senpai, fleek, etc. It works. If you're more interested in less hip girls, speak in a way which those girls would find appealing.

You're going to want to work the online dating scene. I'm talking Okc, POF, Tinder (tinder is trash imo), Facebook even. You're going to have a few photos and a brief bio. For example "My names ____. I like _____, ______, ______, and _______. I'm a pretty chill and laid back person. Don't like drama. Love meeting new people." Also if you can find a way to add something about liking netflix and animals in your bio. Makes you seem more approachable.

You're going to want to message every girl that you find somewhat attractive. Just say "Hey :)" When they reply, tell them "You have super pretty eyes and seem really cool. I had to introduce myself. My name is ____." They will reply, usually with their name and then you carry the conversation on. Get to texting asap. "Would you like to text or add me on snapchat?" Then once you have their number keep on the small talk. After a day or two message them "Good morning cutie/beautiful :)" then see how she responds. If she responds with a "morning handsome" YOU ARE FUCKING IN AND BRING IT HOME BROTHER!!!!

If she doesn't seem interested just stay cool and keep chatting. Let the conversations flow organically. Try to escalate to flirting. Calling each other cute, asking her to send you selfies of herself, etc. Compliment her, ask about her day, tell her about your day, etc.
>>
>>17806164

After texting for a day or two ask to meet up. My favorite meet up is at the mall or a park, or if you can find a way to do her a favor like driving her home from work or something that is great. But yeah, meeting at the mall is the best bet because you will be active, you have so many things to comment on around you, it is free. I personally avoid girls who want to meet up for coffee or drinks. These girls have crazy high expectations. They want a rom-com romance and some perfect prince charming.

Your first date you just be charming and chat with her about whatever flows naturally, make sure to smile and act friendly and happy. Smile at her like wow! she is the most beautiful girl in the world! You are so happy to be here in her presence! Escalate to holding hands, body flirting like bumping into one another, and whatnot. Avoid getting too sexual on the first meeting, but try to get a kiss and holding her in your arms. Tell her you had a great time with a smile, kiss her forehead, tell her to text you when she gets home safe.

Now try to meet up a second time, and repeat, each time get more physical in your texts and interactions. Probably the second or third meeting you can try for sex. Try to go to her house. Always make it seem like you are going to her. This will make her feel special and wanted. Like you will always go the extra mile for her. Bonus points if you can make it seem like you're too busy, but still make time for her. Seeing her isn't a chore, it is the only thing you want.

Then yeah, just netflix and chill as people call it. Watch TV and make out. It is fun. Suck on her tits. Eventually just point blank ask "do you want to have sex?" if she says yes you're in, if not then just keep working at it until she says yes or someone else says yes.
>>
>>17806168
>>17806164
>>17806161

even if this guy is wrong at something now (which I personally doubt), that shit will help you get laid eventually.
try this again and again
even if it doesn't work at first, you'll be more prepared next time and so on, just don't give up
>>
>>17804503

and btw its much simper to pick up someone, if you have at least some sense of humor
just smile more often and try not to be shy
it may be hard at first, but if you like disable that feeling of shame in your mind than your chances to not get dumped increase rapidly
>>
CHERISH IT
>>
>>17805141
OK. And what does THAT mean?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.