[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex-girlfriend and I keep texting each other since the break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1480308023413.jpg (92KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
1480308023413.jpg
92KB, 800x999px
My ex-girlfriend and I keep texting each other since the break up happened in September.

She ALWAYS texts me first, and for some time back in October I had a week that went well with her, lots of flirting, warmth, and some sexual texts.

We have weeks here and there that we don't talk for 5-10 days until she messages me again. Again, always her first, I never initiate.

We talked about the US election while we watched it and it was a pretty good time and we had alot of fun, sent over 500 texts.

Then on Veterans day she texted me again wishing me a happy Veterans day (ex afghan war vet) and we texted a shit ton then too.

Then we didnt talk for ~10 days until she texted me before leaving out of state to go visit her sister for thanksgiving. Then she wished me a happy thanksgiving, and later that night she send me some photos of her in her bikini without any context. I compliment her and she says thanks etc.

Now weve been lightly texting every day since then but today she drank a bit and then told me she was horny, so ofcourse I caved and asked if she was alone, to which she replied "Ew no not for you hahaha" and ofcourse I got upset, and I simply told her to Go to bed, and not lead me on like that again.

What's her endgame /adv/? Is there something there for me?

I really like her still, and I think of her all the time. I do want her back but I keep waiting for her to want me back I guess?

I'm really torn over her, and I feel pretty sad about her ending the relationship. The reasons were mainly due to circumstance, but she wont admit it I think.
>>
>>17804247
She's just keeping you in the background as a backup dude. Just cut contact already. She talks to you first because she knows you'll come running to her every time.
>>
>>17804247
It's obvious that she texts you when she is bored and needs attention and validation. She is using you. She will never fuck you.
>>
File: 1479453836349m.jpg (140KB, 823x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479453836349m.jpg
140KB, 823x1024px
>>17804257
>>17804252
So I should just ignore her unless she clearly states she wants me back? Or completely cut her off.

Im pretty afraid to cut her off. I dont know why but I cant stand the thought. It really makes me feel weak admitting this stuff.
>>
>>17804247
>My ex-girlfriend and I keep texting each other since the break up happened in September.

You're both retarded.

I will never understand how people can be so blind to basic social norms.
>>
File: received_10206971815281638.jpg (46KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
received_10206971815281638.jpg
46KB, 600x551px
>>17804275
I guess if I was being completely logical I wouldnt still be talking to her, but Im so emotionally driven when it comes to her.
>>
>>17804271
It's not cutting her off. You don't owe her anything. You guys broke up. She isn't entitled to play bf/gf without intimacy. It is beta to go along with this type of thing. Sorry dude, but the good news is that you can and will change.

Thanks for your service btw
>>
>>17804271
Cut her off completely.
>>
>>17804278
And in the event that she clearly states she wants a relationship with me, do I concede or would it be a bad idea? I appreciate the honest advice.
>>17804281
I'm starting to feel like I should, especially after tonight's events. I felt pretty insulted.
>>
>>17804271
Ignore until she makes the effort to want to meet up and or fuck. Don't waste your time otherwise on your past. Like others said she's just keeping you as an option.

I was in the same spot. Started out great with girl until her single friends started sniffing around and progressively the budding relationship went to shit. Would keep in minimal contact because we were all mutual friends. Worst part was seeing all the things we talked about doing, in pictures on bragbook as she did them with these friends and new guy friends. She eventually came back, wanted a second chance and all that, I agreed for the pussy at first as it would take time to earn that trust back. All the while thenthoughts of am I the second option here? the temporary fun is over and now she wants me? I let her fall for me and pulled the same line "I'm not ready for a relationship right now"
>>
>>17804287
I think this is what I will do. I am starting to feel like a doormat after tonight. I thought she sent me those Bikini pics of her to make me happy (which they did a bit) and it was only a matter of time before she'd be asking me to come see her.

I think I will just ignore her as you and others here said until she says something serious, and depending on that I will reevalute if anything does come of ignoring her/cutting her off. I already deleted her off FB and all my other social media like a month ago.
>>
>>17804299
Go meet new people and new women
>>
>>17804312
I'm pretty introverted so that will be a challenge for me, but I did go to church this morning again for the first time in a while which felt nice. I tend to keep to myself alot. Usually just stay home reading, or I go out driving and listen to music.

Going to be difficult for me to adjust to not talking to her because I dont really have people to talk to. I have 3 close friends that I regularly talk to but otherwise no one really.
>>
>>17804323
Volunteer someplace like the hospital. Plenty of positions for extrovert to introvert. Couple hours once a week will help a bunch
>>
>>17804323
Since moving back home after discharging, my childhood friends have slowly dwindled. All getting married, relationships, or just not much in common anymore. Even fewer that I trust. Hell, I felt a couple were holding back info about the girl I was dating, like fucking tell me so I don't go into this blind and make a bad decision. OEF and this broad is just another chapter in your life. Gain new experiences for the next chapter
>>
>>17804385
I watch alot of videos with gun fight sounds man. I cant seem to cut it out. Been doing this since I returned in 2015.

I hated it but I miss it so much.

I thought she was the new chapter in my life but I guess not.
>>
My advice since you still seem to like her is to tell her you want to get back together. Tell not ask. If she says no, then tell her you want to stop talking to her at all. At this point she will either change her mind and say yes, wait a few days and then change her mind, or you stop talking forever, which is what needs to happen if she says no so you can move on and stop being used as her emotional toilet paper.
>>
>>17804247
Going through something similar OP. Except her and I got a hotel for my birthday and will have plenty of sex. I'll tell her then that I want a relationship and see how it goes. Goodluck to up man
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.