[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 and work a shitty job. I want to be able to afford

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I'm 24 and work a shitty job. I want to be able to afford wife, child, house
but dont want to grow old without experiencing any further adventure. Do I join the
army or go to college? Plz help.
>>
College for sure. That's where you meet lifelong friends, girls. Army's just a bunch of dudes which is fine if you want adventure without poontang or chance at non-gov job.
>>
>>17803984
>Implying soldiers don't get mad pussy
Are you fucking high? I mean you can get laid all day long, it's just harder to find a stable mate.
>>
>>17803989
That's what i meant to say stranger

You don't get a lot of nice girls if you're in the army. No one in their right mind wants to go for a dude who'll be stationed in who knows where for who knows how long, when there's a lot of dudes just as good, right near them.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478939080636.jpg (41KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478939080636.jpg
41KB, 960x700px
>>17803996
Hey anon, I was in the army Reserves for two years until I quit because I was truthfully too scared.

I made a other of friends while I was there, and met a wide array of interesting characters. Not to mention some fine ass girls too.

One of the two friends I kept in contact with after I left always got laid. And he was a nerdy dude and he was a decent 7/10, which is average-ish. I always got snapchats of whatever girl he was fucking that night. Now he has a long term relationship.

OP, my advice? If you're serious, and ok with leaving home and you want adventure, join the army. You'll go to crazy ass places for deployments. One of my friends is in South Korea, another is in Germany (which is one of the golden jewels for stationment), and my ex is on Hawaii.

You can get laid, you will find a fine ass girl, and whatever job for the army you pick that has to do with what you want to study in college will help you out A LOT.
>>
If I went army route, I'd go for HUMINT and once finished would join some small town police department back home.

If I go the college route, I'd do a computer engineering degree as thats currently my hobby.

I feel like I could only pick one or the other as I'd be closing in on 30 by the time I'm done with either and want to focus on family. I'd make more if I went to college, but I feel like I'd have more life experience if I went army. Plz help.
>>
>>17804028
If you want a degree in computer engineering, pick a job in the army that has to do with that. It'll get you...

A.) experience
B.) References
C.) Contacts
and
D.) KNOWLEDGE (inset Tai Lopez)
>>
>>17804085
It would also double my time invested, I'd have to do 4 years of army and then 4 years of college. I'd be old man by the time I was done.
>>
>>17804102
You could a major of your classes online
>>
>>17803979
College for sure.
>>
Before you quit your job you should have a new job lined up and ask yourself if you can move up in your current job.
Army is great. I dont know how old you are or what your skills are. Its a shitty life experience but one worth having and after you do your time you will probably have a lot of relevant training, benefits and money in the bank.
College I think is only convenient if you apply for financial aid early and see what you can afford. Your job might reimburse tuition.
Alternatively there are trades and certifications. Its not easy to decide what to do for the rest of your life, but it never has to be. Always gravitate towards something better. Think of the reward and not the hard work.
>>
>>17804028
You can get all the computer training you need in the army. chances are the Army won't waste your training. You can be deployed, but while you're young is a good time. You wont go into war zones, especially if you are good at your trade.
If you have the money for college go for it. Apply for financial aid.
>>
File: 1475535661693.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475535661693.png
171KB, 657x527px
>>17803984
>Army's just a bunch of dudes which is fine if you want adventure without poontang
Wanna know how I know you're not a soldier?
>>
>>17804904
sure
>>
>>17804102
Can't you do college while in the army? Or has what I've read been a vague meme to get me to enlist
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.