[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm a college student. I've been dating my gf for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: BruceWillis-471x350.png (176KB, 471x350px) Image search: [Google]
BruceWillis-471x350.png
176KB, 471x350px
So, I'm a college student. I've been dating my gf for a couple of months. It's going well, we're very compatible, sex life is excellent, I'm all about never lying and being very open and she's with the program, which is great.

The issue is complicated. Her family back home are pretty poor due to some drama that went down, and she helps them by paying for rent, the phone bill, etc. They don't have nearly enough income of their own to avoid being put out on the street if he didn't pay these things. I actually admire the fact that she's doing this for them because I'm not a family man and that kind of sacrifice for others doesn't come naturally to me.

How does a broke college girl get this kind of money? Well, that's the issue. She has a sugar daddy: a late-forties rich guy who's unhappy with his wife pays her to text him all day, send him nudes, talk dirty to him, go on long dates, pretend to be his lover, hell - she even tells me that they sometimes kiss a ("just a peck") and that on some overnight trips they cuddle. Nothing more.

If that isn't hard enough to get past, he also admitted a couple of weeks back that he's fallen in love with her - so now this guy is talking about shit like leaving his wife and pouring his feelings out to her. All of this is a little hard for me to accept. I knew she had "a sugar daddy" (didn't know the details) before we started dating but I liked her enough to look past it.

[cont in comment]
>>
[cont...]

Now, she tells me that she needs this guy because he pays for EVERYTHING. Her flights to and from home during breaks, her car payment, her phone bill, her textbooks. AND he gives her extra money that she sends home to keep her family off the street, to get groceries, and to use the phone. She's totally financially dependent on him. There's no way she could make enough money to do all these things if she cut him off and got a real job. She can't even cut him off for another sugar daddy because, not surprisingly, it's hard to find a guy who will pay all this for NOT sex.

I love her, I really do, but I'm not sure how to cope with the fact that my girlfriend is under the thumb of this guy who want's nothing more than to whisk her off or at least get into her pants - both of which would obviously kill our relationship. And honestly, as many times as she's proven her love to me, it's hard to trust anyone enough to be fine with this type of weird polygamy stuff - even if she says she has no feelings for him whatsoever. Any advice?

Sorry this is so long...
>>
File: 1479583713772.jpg (90KB, 628x647px) Image search: [Google]
1479583713772.jpg
90KB, 628x647px
>>17803175
>dating a whore

I wonder what could go wrong

This thread is an aggressive waste of time
>>
I can totally get why this would bug you. Does he know about you?
>>
>and that on some overnight trips they cuddle. Nothing more.

',:^J

You already know what we're going to say, but you want us to say it anyways to give you some fuel, I get it man, so here goes:

She's a whore, she's fucking him, leave her, stop being an idiot.
>>
>>17803175
Is that a picture of Bruce Willis and his daughter?

What is your gf's "salary?" Why can't get family go on welfare or get jobs?
>>
>>17803203

The family back home is one minor, can't work, and a lazy mom working part time retail
>>
>>17803192

I mean, I do know what most people will say, and I'm definitely listening to yall. Just haven't decided yet because she's so good otherwise...
>>
>>17803192
I hate to say it, but he's right. I understand why she's doing it being a person who's had to pull some odd strings for my family myself, but if this sugar daddy thing bugs you that much and you can't bare the thought of them sleeping together (which they most likely are, sorry to say, no guy like that would stick around and fall in love if they werent) I would stop talking to her. This guy looks like he has no intentions of going anywhere and she probably will eventually choose her family over you especially since you've only been together 2 months (meaning if she has to choose the sugar daddy or you, it will be him), especially since he's paying her enough for her own needs as well, whereas I imagine you're in no position to support both her and her family.

It sucks but I would definitely consider seeing someone else. Fortunately most women don't have sugar daddies they're attached at the hip with.
>>
That's grossly inappropriate. She's no different than a prostitute other then she is allegedly not fucking him.

this is not ok.
>>
>>17803190

He knows about me. She was dating someone else when they first started the arrangement this summer, now she's dating me but she has been letting him know that she's dating someone and isn't interested in "real" romance
>>
>>17803234

How will that work when she eventually has to explain that she is actually seeing you? It will get tricky when she can't keep providing excuses as to why they can't be together. You may very well end up in a love triangle.
>>
>>17803203

Her payment, in addition to him taking care of all the bills and giving her whatever she wants, is about 3k a month sent to her bank account. We talked about other options for the money but I really had no good ideas and neither did she. In maybe the next couple of years her family will be self sufficient and she can stop but that's a ways off.
>>
You are getting cucked
>>
>>17803246
He knows she has a boyfriend. Doesn't stop him from telling her how much he loves her and lamenting her "hearlessness" towards him when he "takes care of her".

I read their texts sometimes, this guy is a fucking sad lonely idiot but she needs his money.

Hell, I'm probably an idiot too for dating her though?
>>
>>17803251
3k per month with no taxes? Nigga, and her family uses all of that money per month? Do they live in a mansion?
>>
>>17803262
I know, it's a lot...

She says they cost her about 1.2k a month, I'm not sure which bills he pays directly and what things come out of the 3k, but let's just say that when we go out I have no problem letting her take the bill
>>
>>17803258
I dont think you're an idiot, you just really like her and more often than not that makes people pretty blind. About the 3k per month, that is pretty sus.
>>
>>17803254

Feels like it. I've just been enjoying my time with her whether she's lying or whatever. Living the lie is nice but it's going to hurt if she ever reveals that my suspicions were correct.

It'd hurt if I dumped her now, though, too. But what would hurt more than anything is if she was really being honest and I couldn't accept her because I'm a jealous suspicious piece of shit
>>
>>17803175
>dating a whore
wew lad

maybe she's only doing it for her family, but it's a chip on her shoulder

today he does it for money, but maybe tomorrow she does it for a better grade, a promotion, shit maybe even a new car

did she even ask you when she did it, or did you find out afterwards?
did she come to you for the money first?

girl comes from nothing and she seeks out financial security for the rest of her life
at the moment she gets the short term of this old shmuck, and the long term off you

if the old guy goes broke she'l find another
so what do you think she will do if you go broke?

maybe she isn't a bad person, but she makes bad choices
>>
>>17803285

Thanks man. It's sus, but I know of some other girls around here that are doing a similar thing but actually sleeping with the guys and they make so much more. It's wild desu. There are just some guys out here willing to fucking hemorrhage money for fake love and pushy. Just wish they'd stay out of my love life.
>>
>>17803302

She was doing it before we started dating. And I knew. But I didn't know all the details or even what it meant so I told her I would try to work through it.

She's pre-med, a very determined girl, wants to be a surgeon. Long term, money won't be an issue for her. I know she sure as he'll isn't with me for the money, she already fucking spoils me, but of course I know where the money's from so it feels horrible.

Don't want to say which, but we're at a college that's good enough that basically neither of us poor kids should have to worry about being poor ever again after we graduate.
>>
>>17803319
well that's a relief I suppose, but the money is only part of the issue
if I was to break it doesn't for you simply

A. there may be a "lifestyle drive" behind her seeing/ being treated by older men, she might keep doing it even when she no longer needs the money
she might start expecting you to treat her like the older man when the older man is gone

B. having another man in her life is a basic threat to your relationship, similar to her cheating on you with a man your age

C. it's a threat to your reputation, and to your self esteem
you might find yourself severely embarrassed if it became public (usually because her relationship with the older man soured)

you may decide to stay with her, that's up to you
but I would strongly suggest that you maintain independent finances and avoid long term commitments like a child or a marriage until the issue is resolved because, and I hate to say it, but there is an "eyes wide shut" issue here.
you really don't know the extent of what she is doing; nor do you probably want to
trying to grill her to find out would be counter-productive
>>
>>17803175
>>17803180
Trust her more yo. She wouldn't tell you all this details if she didn't trust you and the chance that she falls for some late-forties guy who is whipped by her is ridiculously low. He's a source of easy income, nothing more. Also don't let betas bait you into insecurity bullshit.

She only needs to keep him busy fantasizing until she can graduate and get a job/or her family can provide for themselves, or even get some help from you if you're down to that and see a future with her.
>>
I'm with everyone here. She's screwing him and has a lower moral character than you do. What a person to love! Every time things get tough, this women is going to go the easy way out. Selling her ass, fraud, bumping you off for life insurance policy. Break it off and find someone worthy of your attention.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.