[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife is a feminist, and is very open minded sexually. We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1444311488371.png (78KB, 263x278px) Image search: [Google]
1444311488371.png
78KB, 263x278px
My wife is a feminist, and is very open minded sexually.

We have had threesomes with a girl before, and it was kind of kinky but I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

We've also had public sex and all that, and that was way more fun. we're also very open about sex with our kids (10yo boy, 12yo girl).

Eventually, this last weekend, she convinced me to let her be with another guy for one night. It was like, I had done other girls (in threesomes with her) so it was the fair thing to do. She was gonna pick the guy herself.

I met the guy yesterday, and she is still with him since this afternoon (I'm home alone). I kind of regret it, especially when she was with me when I was with other girls, but now she's alone with another guy.

what the fuck do I do? just man up or what?
>>
>>17802858
Kys my man
>>
Quadruple homicide suicide

Why thr fuck would you agree to that
>>
>>17802863
at this point, I would consider it if I didn't have kids. the cunt really guilt trip'd me. fuck

all the shit I mentioned we did (public, threesome) were also all her idea.
>>
You are a fucking moron
>>
Tell your wife you aren't okay with this and you two should stop with sexual exploration involving other people
>>
I don't know if I should talk to her when she gets back or just tell her to never ever mention this entire thing to me.
>>
>>17802905
Accept what happened. But don't ever let it happen again. Communicate with her and tell her you thought you'd liked it at first but you aren't fine with it
>>
>>17802858
Reminds me of the one screencap of that reddit post where the professor guy lets his wife sleep with other men

I wish I had it

He ended up fucked psychologically with repressed anger and erectile dysfunction
>>
>>17802886
This. Don't see why this is an issue.
>>
>>17802914
she will make me out to be some oppressive villain
>>
>>17802923
See first post best post this ride will not end well for you.
Your kids will understand.
>>
>>17802927
>killing myself
>leaving my kids alone with her
fuck no
>>
>>17802923
Well try it you bitch. If she loves you, then she will understand
>>
Even it out by fucking some other girl

Your cuckoldry is making me mad dude just kill yourself for real
>>
I need to do something that will make her want to stop this hole open sex life.

the problem is, she doesn't mind me fucking other girls.
>>
>>17802858
Why did you marry a feminist? That was your first mistake
>>
>>17802970
she became one after we married. her fucking friends did it
>>
>>17802969
>the problem is, she doesn't mind me fucking other girls.

That isn't the problem. The problem is you're not comfortable with this arrangement. You need to talk to her about it, but be open to not having threesomes anymore. (You said you didn't enjoy them as much as you thought you would, so that shouldn't be a big deal.)

That said once you open these doors it's very hard to close them. Hopefully you won't have as tough of a time with this as most couples do.
>>
Why are you having sex with your kids, that can't be good in the long run?
>>
>>17802988
read to fucking read
>open ABOUT
in conversation and education.
>>
>>17802993
>read to fucking read
maybe we can take night classes together?
>>
You need to talk to her. If she pulls this >>17802923, then she is being an asshole. You are not oppressing her, you are made uncomfortable by what happened and you are trying to work it out with her.
>>
>I literally caught her teaching our daughter how to masturbate
I was so shocked and she was acting as if it's so normal that I didn't say a word and just walked to my car and went for a ride

the more I think back, the more I realize how fucked up she is. but I don't get why I'm realizing all this just now
>>
>2016
>The word cuck is slowly seeping into the mainstream
>With all these threads it seems being a cuck is becoming the norm
>Wouldn't be surprise if by 2035 cucking is normal and not sharing your wife is considered rude or unfair

Being this much of an idiot and degenerate. Kill yourself man. Or at least man the fuck up and quit this shit
>>
File: grimace baby.png (467KB, 658x626px) Image search: [Google]
grimace baby.png
467KB, 658x626px
>>17803055
LOL

I sense a divorce in the near future. Hope you enjoy taking your daughter and son to see their mom and their new girlfriend.

Captcha: Libra Portland
>>
OP here. any tips for further improvement of my future baits?
>>
>>17802969

Pay someone to raped her in an alley as she walks back from the store. She'll never want to fuck strangers after than.
>>
>>17803292
she has a rape fantasy :^)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.