[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an ex with whom I also have a son that I broke up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: WIN_20160922_14_06_39_Pro.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160922_14_06_39_Pro.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
I have an ex with whom I also have a son that I broke up with in May this year. About 1-2 months after we split, we tried to reconnect and just had sex one night instead of doing something more constructive. She and I remained apart, and in September she gave me our son full time. She started dating somebody else shortly after our mishap, and just recently she told me she was ready to leave him to be with me. She hadn't been committed before, so I took her in (she's been homeless for a while now). After I took her in, the first night she was here she was very excited to be intimate again, so we were. This was Friday. Last night, she and I had a very long talk because I could tell she was distraught, and that's when she told me she still had feelings for this other guy. I told her I wanted her to choose between he and I, and she chose him. I told her that she would leave the next morning (today) and she and I would never be together again, for the sake of myself moving on and leading a happier and healthier lifestyle. She woke up this morning and claimed to have zero recollection of our conversation last night. I reminded her what we had discussed, and she went berserk, throwing her things around and yelling frantically, which was the same thing she did when I broke up with her. I called the local PD because she threatened to commit suicide, so before she left the parking lot for my apartments, there was an officer that met her and spoke with her. He later called me to discuss what was going on with her, and to tell me he had instructed her to go to a hotel near her work. All day today, she's been telling me something is wrong with her, and that she doesn't know why she can completely forget a four hour conversation, or why she doesn't feel the same way about things at all anymore. I spoke to her some about pursuing psychological help and offered her a compromise where she could come back, and she told me she would think about it.
>>
>>17802831
>>17802831
>>17802831
I just told her I didn't want to wait on her any longer. I'd been waiting for so long to have her back, and she did go back to this guy since she'd been here on Friday. I don't know what they did, nor do I want to, I just want to move on and forget about her, and find a way to be genuinely happy without her. Our son is an amazing child and I feel so grateful for the wonderment he brings to my life, but beyond that I feel desolated and empty. How do we move on from these emotional bonds after we accept them never to be again? I don't ever want her with me again, but that part of me that sees the mother of our son always wants her coming home.

I don't have friends, nor do I make them well. I generally despise being social, and prefer to be alone in most cases, other than a sporadic fling that I never indulge in. I don't have any family where I'm at, the people I have supporting me are my landlord and his wife, my neighbors, and my ex's family. I don't have anyone else to ask anymore, because none of them want to hear it.
>>
>>17802831
Op, she needs to go in for a psychological evaluation. This sounds like Bi-polar disorder with psychotic features. Individuals with this particular mental illness have poor judgement, take risks on a whim, and sometimes cannot function in society without a caretaker basically. If she does not get help she will end up loosing her job, and who knows what else.

It is not your problem, but since you have a child with her you need to educate yourself about this. If you were married I would tell you to seek out proving mental incompetence in court for her to be treated because she is not thinking clearly. However, since you are not you would have to reach out to her next of kin and they would have to do that if she refuses to seek help.

I do wish you and your son the best, and I hope she gets medical help.
>>
>>17803042
Based on what I've seen and what's she's told me I think she more fits the bill for a dissociative disorder, which is really no help to know at all unless I were a doctor. Hoping she does take care of herself, but that's not my concern any more.
>>
>>17803081
No, it's not but it will be hard on your son, and I feel for you in that regard because children do not understand. She would have to be evaluated and go through testing to determine what is causing this really, but dissociative disorder is very rare Op.

However, Bi-polar with psychosis present, Schizophrenia, or even a fugue state caused by seizures can trigger the described episode mentioned in your post along with her erratic behavior of leaving her child. Hard to tell without being evaluated and tested.

If you do let her come back going for treatment needs to be mandatory on your part. Give her no option there because your son is your top priority and his well being.

Since you have full custody then focus on him and supervise her visitations. Also, take care of yourself, and maybe check into finding a support group or organization in your area where individuals are going through similar experiences as you. Single dad/parent meetings, etc and you may be able to find common ground to make new friendships there. But it is very important that you make time for yourself whether that be a hobby, working out, etc just find something to blow off the stress. Take care anon.
>>
Where the fuck do you people find these girls?
>>
>>17804421
I met mine working at a gas station. She got fired and was in a bad place so I lived with her in her car, then we moved across the country together to get her by her family again. Then we had a kid and she went complete manic.
>>
>>17804559
What a cluster fuck of bad decisions.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.