[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's a girl I love, she loves me, and she lives in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: boris-johnson-.jpg (20KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
boris-johnson-.jpg
20KB, 400x280px
So there's a girl I love, she loves me, and she lives in another country. So I bought plane tickets to go see her. But I haven't told her yet. So I'm in two minds. Either I'm going to tell her the day before I go over that I'm coming and she better be ready. Or I turn up at her door.

Turning up at her door would be the most romantic and I'd like to do that. BUT, would she take it badly? Is it too creepy?
>>
As romantic as that may seem, it's no good in real life. Do you speak the language in her country? Do you know the best forms of transportation? Does she have the space to accommodate a surprise guest? Is she extremely busy when you go visit her and unable to actually spend time with you?

There's just way too many contingencies. And, frankly, it's a dick move to just do this without her being prepared at all. Don't do it, man. Tell her, let her be part of the plans, let her get excited about it. Don't just show up. If things go wrong you will have wasted all the money for nothing.

I would tell you to tell her before buying but it's obviously too late to do that. So tell her now, so she has time to prepare and make sure her schedule is free and all that.
>>
>>17802753
>As romantic as that may seem, it's no good in real life. Do you speak the language in her country? Do you know the best forms of transportation? Does she have the space to accommodate a surprise guest? Is she extremely busy when you go visit her and unable to actually spend time with you?

Very practical reply. In answer to your questions.

Yes
Yes
Yes
This I do not know and it is indeed an issue, and I would indeed feel like a dick if she had something actually important to attend to at that time ( in which case, I wouldn't make the trip at all, tickets were cheap as fuck, Thanks Ryanair ) and it's only for 4 days.

Thanks for taking the time.
>>
lol

i didnt think betas like this actually existed
>>
>>17802762

So what's your advice?
>>
>>17802806
he doesn't have any, he's just your typical /b/tard doing the "I don't got nuffin to say so I'll call you a cuck xD" routine that /b/tards so often do on /adv/ because they have not two neurons to rub together to conjure up real advice.

This board couldn't advise a pet rock to sit still.
>>
>>17802869

Oh okay.
>>
Dude just showing up like that is creepy as fuck.
>>
>>17803027

Right. So you reckon best to tell her a few days before?
>>
>>17803092
Mention you'll be in the country like two weeks in advance so it's not obvious you just sat on them considering showing up without telling her. The excitement will build gradually. Also she'll shave her pussy.
>>
>>17802742
And what if she goes on vacation the day before you arrive and doesn't get back until after you leave?
>>
>>17804099

I won't go.

>>17803099

Right yeah. That's actually a good idea. But not two weeks, I'll do it a few days before like 'ooh btw I'll be there in 3 days, wanna meet?'
>>
>>17802742
don't give her too much notice or you won't discover her other lover
>>
it depends
do you know her well? does she actually into it or just another flakey whore?

if you go with it, make sure to book a hotel for you to stay, so you dont have to dump yourself on her because even if a girl loves you, they wont like situations where you make decisions without her
>>
>>17804628

Well yeah she does, and we joked about this before 'what if I just turn up at your door', and obviously it's all 'OOOH PLZ, AH WUD B SO NICE' blah blah blah, so obviously in the romcom version of reality inside mine and hers heads, it would be great. But then if I step outside that I can see how it could well be creepy in real life.
>>
>>17802742
Give her at least a week's notice. Surprises are NEVER as welcome in real life as you imagine they will be. And don't announce you're coming - ask if it's convenient for her. Simple courtesy.
>>
>>17804719

Yeah, I suppose you're right.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.