[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gf keeps talking about her poops to me >It's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1475610273274.png (209KB, 258x298px)
1475610273274.png
209KB, 258x298px
>Gf keeps talking about her poops to me
>It's not cute
>Its not funny
>It's just gross and immature

Why the fuck does she feel the need to tell me after I keep saying how I don't wanna hear that?
>>
>>17802634
confirmed for poop fetish
>>
Let her poop on your chest one time.
You'll make her day
>>
she has fantasies of you eating her shit and is trying to test the waters
>>
You would not believe how many of my friends and I just talk about our poops and farts and stuff. Not in a sexual sense but usually for commiseration. "Oh my god my farts are terrible right now kill me please" "I felt terrible all day and then I had this massive poop and now I feel so much better". Stuff like that, it doesn't hurt anyone.

But if you've asked her to stop repeatedly and she keeps doing it, then she's being a jerk.
>>
Probably because she knows it bothers you.

If she's that type of person, end it
>>
I had this friend who I had a fling with and years later when we became more of just friends she would snapchat me her shit and I fucking HATED it to the point where I deleted her on snapchat and I believe she kept doing it because I responded the way I did. She finally stopped but holy FUCK if anyone knew that this hot chick was sending shit pics to a dude she would hate life.
>>
Do you know why she's doing it? Is she trying to be humorous? Does she think she might be ill?
>>
>>17803730
>She finally stopped but holy FUCK if anyone knew that this hot chick was sending shit pics to a dude she would hate life.
You didn't do shit about it
A++ anon.
>>
She probably has a scat fetish, not even joking
>>
>>17802667
>>17804435

Nah, my girlfriend does stupid shit like this. It's just a symptom of being childish. We're almost 30 now and she still does it, so there's no guarantee that they'll grow out of it.
>>
Shit on her side of the bed.
>>
>it's another fetish thread
>people will reply anyway
>>
>>17802634
>pic related
You fuck sand niggers and she finds it repulsive
>>
I don't know why but I'm starting to think this is a normal thing in some relationships. I couldn't even say the word poop back then, but my partner made so many silly jokes that I got hooked on it too. I mean, we are both pretty childish.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.