[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is actually really hard to talk about because it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: domesticviolence.jpg (717KB, 1769x1231px) Image search: [Google]
domesticviolence.jpg
717KB, 1769x1231px
This is actually really hard to talk about because it's embarrassing, but I need help. I'm 30 year old guy and my room mate of the last 6 years is 33. We've known each other since high school, and he's always been aggressive, but I'm actually beginning to fear for my safety.

He's hurt me in the past to the point where I've had to go to the ER, and on Thursday he punched me in the neck and threatened me with a machete. I called 911 and he ran out the back door. The cops caught him a few blocks away, but I didn't press charges. I didn't want to mess his life up by sending him to jail. Now he's more angry than ever, and I really don't know what to do. I don't really have any place to go, so my options are limited. He has a bunch of guns and knives, so I feel like my safety is actually in danger. What can I do?
>>
>>17802031
You should've of pressed charges, man. Clearly that man is a psycho. You either run away or prepare to defend yourself.
>>
Sounds like you need to move out.

>I don't really have any place to go, so my options are limited.

Then you should probably make some. Find a cheap place that is looking for a room mate, or move out and advertise that you need one, take a loan to do it if you have to.

Pack up when he's not around, and leave him a letter saying that you wish him the best but that you can't stay there anymore.
>>
>>17802042
>You either run away or prepare to defend yourself.
Run away is starting to sound like the most logical. I'm not trying to die over this.
>>17802049
Thanks. this makes sense. I'll just kind of stay in my room and avoid him until I can find a new place and then try and slip out quietly.
>>
>>17802031
Buy a nice knife and wake him up at night with the knife to his throat and his limbs duct taped to the bed.

Tell him if he ever fucks with you again he will wake up with a new smile

Or move out and find a non psycho room mate
>>
>>17802031
You better just run away because now that I heard you talking shut ur Goin to the hospital.
>>
>>17802086
you better hope he doesn't find out about this, he sounds unhinged. might go off at you if he finds out. make sure no agents or whatever are ringing a landline, and don't leave your mobile or computer unattended.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.